Hacking triiforce won't detect my apps?

Kevin578

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm tried to configure triiforce for my wii and followed some guides, but somehow, triiforce isn't finding any apps, Here's what I did:
I downloaded and ran sfsd nand dumper, which created a nand backup on my sd card.

on my computer I downloaded wad2nand, along with the batch file, placed all the wads inside "wad2nad" and then ran the batch file. I then moved the "title" an "ticket" folders generated and merged them with the ones made by sfsd.

afterwards, I booted triiforce from the homebrew channel, but it said it could not find any apps, and then quit. if its any help, my cios version is rev15.

MyGen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Were your NAND dump folders in the root of your SD card? Older versions of SFSD put the NAND in a FS-Dump folder, rather than the root.
Also, there was a version of Triiforce floating around that attempted to auto-mount USB-NAND, make sure you aren't using that one.

Kevin578

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, the nand dump folders are in the root of the sd card. perhaps my version of triiforce is auto-mounting usb-nand, I'll try looking for one that doesn't.

MyGen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
When you first start Triiforce, it should be giving you the option of choosing real-NAND, USB-NAND and SD-NAND.

Kevin578

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alright, I found a version that autoloads from the SD so that's fixed. however, after launching triiforce from the triiforce extender channel, and then trying to return to HBC, it crashes with a DSI exception error. ( I suppose this feature is only for those who really launch it from HBC and not from a channel) Does this happen to anyone else? also, is there a way to return to the wii system menu when playing a game? if i press the home button, and press wii menu, it just leaves me with a black screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I agree Tears is great. I even played thru it completely twice. I've been hooked on playing thru...