Hacking TriiForce beta testing

fbscarel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I won't be available for testing for a while now (traveling... answering this from my laptop), but surely SFSD 0.2 was missing some files. I saw your new update nicksasa, hope it'll work.

However, I wouldn't say that solves everything (thought it certainly solves issues for most problematic games), for at least one game (Strong Bad's Ep 1) won't work even with full 1:1 dump with FSToolbox (last time I tried, at least).

Now, I was wondering... since Triiforce passes control to cIOS after loading the .dol, what if an option was offered to let the user choose which cIOS he wants to use? For the most part, I use Hermes' cIOS 222 r4 for everything, it has even better compatibility than Waninkoko's cIOS rev 14 in some areas. Maybe it's worth trying.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
fbscarel said:
Now, I was wondering... since Triiforce passes control to cIOS after loading the .dol, what if an option was offered to let the user choose which cIOS he wants to use? For the most part, I use Hermes' cIOS 222 r4 for everything, it has even better compatibility than Waninkoko's cIOS rev 14 in some areas. Maybe it's worth trying.

NAND emulation is only possible with cIOS 249/250 Rev 14 and above so Hermes cIOS would not work

abel009

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Is it possible to launch triiforce from USB port 1? Cause am tired of disconnecting my HDD from USB port 0 and connecting my USB stiq each time i want to launch triiforce, and yes i tried making a fat32 parttion in my HDD and making it active to try to launch triiforce but it keeps giving me an error.
Make it true plz someone???

Kkolko

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Isn't it possible to launch wiiware without Triiforce?
huh.gif

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Kovani said:
TriiForce doesn't have online support.

IOS/cIOS problem. Using real nand + using apploader you should get the same result you get from wii menu. (which is a little pointless i know)

QUOTE(Kkolko @ Dec 19 2009, 01:48 PM) Isn't it possible to launch wiiware without Triiforce?
huh.gif

Yes it is. But TriiForce is region free, allows to use cheats and on some games it allows to use sd/usb instead of the nand.

nicksasa

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
i still need someone to confirm that the COmpability Dump mode in sfsd 0.40 fixes the pokemon and that other game problem

abel009

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
one question? how can i load apploader???
cause everytime i try to load pokemon rumble with apploader its returns me to the system menu? do i have to have a folder or what? plz reply

Sparklex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
abel009 said:
cause everytime i try to load pokemon rumble with apploader its returns me to the system menu? do i have to have a folder or what? plz reply You are missing a ios

QUOTE(marc_max @ Dec 19 2009, 05:25 PM) W8CP Bit Trip Core works if you have already a savegame created
smile.gif
added thx marc
wink2.gif

miker1emu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
everytime i try to start a game in triiforce i get this error
reading certs failed identify failed

any help would be appreciated

it shows title of game no problem..im using triiforce 7 beta
The game im using is sexy poker and im using a 1 gig sd card

miker1emu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you using cios38 rev14 (installed as ios249)?
yes
- IOS53 installed? (the game use it
)yes

- How you dump your nand?
SFSD NAND dumping

The error is Reading certs...ISFS_Open /sys/cert.sys failed -106
reading certs failed
indentify failed

redid nand dump it works now..thanks...most games work some just lock up ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv6RbEOlqRo