Hacking Traptanium portal not working in UsbLoaderGX and Homebrew menu

ZaddyDurry

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not to long ago my portal was working and I was playing Skylanders Trap Team fine, but the next day the lights on the portal flickers once and doesn't light up. I thought it must've been a glitch or something but when I loaded up Trap Team it doesn't say that the portal was connected. Please help.

Idk why but when im on the normal wii channel it lights up but flickers and stops working when i press play on the homebrew channel.

argondragon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to long ago my portal was working and I was playing Skylanders Trap Team fine, but the next day the lights on the portal flickers once and doesn't light up. I thought it must've been a glitch or something but when I loaded up Trap Team it doesn't say that the portal was connected. Please help.

Idk why but when im on the normal wii channel it lights up but flickers and stops working when i press play on the homebrew channel.
Not working for me either. I used TeconMoonj's VC Injector but that doesn't seem to work also
Did you ever find a workaround? If not, my last resort is searching for my disc copy of the game

ZaddyDurry

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Not working for me either. I used TeconMoonj's VC Injector but that doesn't seem to work also
Did you ever find a workaround? If not, my last resort is searching for my disc copy of the game
I've basically looked everywhere but I haven't found any answers.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto