Homebrew USB Devices Not Working in VWii

GuideMissile

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is NOT about USB Loader GX.

I have a USB device called a Portal of Power, for the toys to life game series Skylanders. This device, when plugged into a USB port, glows and changes colors, and acts as a "gateway" for Skylander toys to put them into the game. Basic NFC technology. This portal has worked flawlessly for me ever since I first bought it, but I first noticed an issue after injecting Skylanders Superchargers Racing (Wii) onto my Wii U's home screen using WiiVC Injector. When I booted the game for the first time, the portal was glowing until the game loaded. Then, it flickered and went out. When I got to the vehicle screen, where you tap a vehicle onto the portal to use in game, it said the portal was not plugged in. I took it out and plugged it back in, and it flickered on and back off. After doing further testing, I realized that my (properly homebrewed) VWii couldn't use the Portal at all, yet the Wii U can use it just fine. It works perfectly on my two original Wii consoles, too. Does anybody know how to make a modded VWii pick up a USB device?

leejaclane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tested it on vWii with either the actual disc or a backup in a loader? Could be that it's just not supported for injections.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto