ROM Hack Translation project for Pokémon Black2 & White2

Le Panda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ehm Yeah, i've got a Question.

Can i Apply the English Patch and THEN the German Patch?

It won't make a difference, lol

The patch overwrites everything so you won't be getting half of the English patch fused with the German patch. If that's what you were hoping to get, that is..

renes2

~New World~
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

It won't make a difference, lol

The patch overwrites everything so you won't be getting half of the English patch fused with the German patch. If that's what you were hoping to get, that is..

Ehm, perhaps...
When i look at the progress, Theres more Englisch translated then german...

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I'm not sure, but I don't think so. I'm pretty sure that you're supposed to have a clean rom, with nothing done to it, otherwise it won't work. But don't take my word for it.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The patch works on the assumption that there are two files, an original file and an altered file.
The patch itself is a documented series of differences between the original file and the altered file, which can then be applied to any copies of the original file to produce an altered file.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The patch works on the assumption that there are two files, an original file and an altered file.
The patch itself is a documented series of differences between the original file and the altered file, which can then be applied to any copies of the original file to produce an altered file.
SO! In other words, you must use the original (untouched rom) to use the patch, because the original file will be altered, and you can't alter another altered rom?

Make sure you use a clean un-edited ROM when applying the patch.
Well, just use an unedited rom, just in case.

Shiro09

AAI2 Localisation Team
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It means the games graphics. This is can be things such as the Pokemon type, as well as the images on the bottom screen that say "Attack" or "Bag". Basically, it is anything that has been translated image related.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
SO! In other words, you must use the original (untouched rom) to use the patch, because the original file will be altered, and you can't alter another altered rom?
Basically, the patch is expecting a very exact file.
It won't know what to do with an altered rom, this is the same reason that individual patches are provided for the Black 2 and White 2 versions.

What the rom hackers do is actually modify a rom, and then use the clean rom and the modified rom to produce a patch of differences between the two.

jake drake4

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im at the plasma frigate and i need a password. Ive tried 1101 to 9909 they dont work. im using v1.8 and im across from Kyurem. PLZ HELP
I think the translation messes up the password. Either transfer your save to a clean copy and do it from there, or use a walkthrough walls cheat to get past the electricity.
I did that just after i posted this but thanks anyways

Centrix

Stop Poking the Moogle!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW ppl are so far into the game and I can't get passed that stupid hiker by the farm as far as I can guess he wants me to do something but who knows what? I'm waiting for either of the two translations to become complete enough that I can actually progress farther or maybe some one can just throw me a bone here on the temp as to what the hiker wants?

tlyee61

le dancing Tyranitar~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW ppl are so far into the game and I can't get passed that stupid hiker by the farm as far as I can guess he wants me to do something but who knows what? I'm waiting for either of the two translations to become complete enough that I can actually progress farther or maybe some one can just throw me a bone here on the temp as to what the hiker wants?
IIRC You go beat the 1st gym.
Was it really that obscure?

Reactions: 2 people

Vinnymac

Trophies
Website
nds-roms.com
XP
Country
United States
v2.2 Bug Fixes so far:
Pal Pad Bug fixed.
Colress White "So then,"
E4 Marshal is fine.
Any random Freezing issues. (although flashcard specific ones remain)
Keldeo Description/Forms Updated
Typos
Unknown Bugs

We don't have much graphics left. It is mostly unimportant stuff that we haven't even seen in the game yet. So it will most likely be left undone for now. Considering text/debugging is at the highest demand right now, that is what we are working on. Remember that you are able to post any issues you have at the github here.

If anyone has any questions or wants to help, just send me a PM or respond here.

animefreak55

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Go to the farm
find the Herdier that was stolen
go to the gym in the first town

AsPika2219

Trophies
XP
Country
Georgia
Malay Translation Progress

Nice! :creep:

You guys translate this games on my own country loved! Thanks! Keep it up!!! :yaynds:

Is more better translate other Pokemon games in Malay language if you can! Here the website for translating English to Malay!

http://kamus.lamanmini.com/index.php

http://www.mykamus.my/translate.php

Another way is go to any library and get the dictionary for English to Malay called "Kamus Dewan" or any name. Happy translating! :P

LWares87

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Do codes and resetting now work, as well?

Edit: sorry, wrong thread... Not that it matters anyway, seeming as both translations from Pokemon Project & PokeStation are being merged.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: im back