ROM Hack Translation project for Pokémon Black2 & White2

link_991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Or you could just make an account on Pokestation. It takes like, a minute, and doesn't even require email verification.
I don't know if it's just me or what but I have trouble with pokestation. Every page either takes a full minute to load or I just don't connect, so download mirrors would be cool

D

Deleted User

Or you could just make an account on Pokestation. It takes like, a minute, and doesn't even require email verification.
I don't know if it's just me or what but I have trouble with pokestation. Every page either takes a full minute to load or I just don't connect, so download mirrors would be cool

they haven't even released the patch yet nor said anything about it

jonesman99

GBAtemp's Official ArchAndroid
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

link_991

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

they haven't even released the patch yet nor said anything about it

Well I mean when they do release it it would be nice to have mirrors

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

yea im on an older comp and pokestations pages just take a wile to load for me (but GBAtemp loads fast its one reason why i wanted the mirrors to)

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
They have some heavy traffic going on. They likely have several hundred people refreshing, waiting for the patch. Throughout the day, load times get better and worse, obviously. Right now, it's about as bad as it's been since they started the project.

Anyways, I doubt it'll get mirrored around here, as they want the traffic to their forum.

CoryRoberts

Trophies
XP
the websitepokstaion is down for soem reason i think

nah its up just loading super slow to the point were it can time out its done it to me a few times now but it works if ya give it a bit

lol ur right super slow for sure thanks i tried and i kept getting timed out / unavabile but finaly it loaded for me thanks for the advice

jewfro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The problem from my previous version of the patch was in fact repaired. Text flows as expected when learning an extra move in battle or from the move tutor.

Hey man thank you for this. I've been spreading it around in the other thread. It's the only english narc i can find that isn't attached to a patch and its a darn good one too. (i can't patch my rom with the translation patch because it freezes my cart)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol