ROM Hack Translating Rosario + vampire ds game

FreelancerWyomin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just finished watching the anime, so when I discovered this thread I was really excited. I hate to be the one to ask but has any progress been made in the last few months or is this project on the back burner for now?

leion8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have been cleanig up my rom and slowly redoing grphics, and i have no idea what the translator is doing at the moment . some progress made but, nothing too big. you can read the manga in the meentime, its way better. id also like to throw out that the reworked graphics are much bettter than the old ones.(a littlr buggy in some plases but not too bad.)

if any one wants to help just shoot me a pm, or post here.
btw york says hi.

leion8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dam its been a while... let me tell you people, getting a new work shift sucks. i throws your whole game off. i want to finish this sucker once and for all. the bugs i was talking about was the slight graphic shifting when i change a tile set (ie) the settings button. that button is split in 4-6 places i need to extract the tiles so i can use ms paint and i have to make sure i get those tiles right other wise something could look like this in ms paint but it would look like th is in the re-packed ROM.

im going to go dust off some of the old links and start looking for a new translator or two and im going to see if i can upload a tool kit tha every one has easy access to.
nice that's all working almost no work has been lost i still have all my tools...
sweet the 1.00a patch link still works.
and cool i still have the patcher save file so i don't have to remake that.

(project resumed need translators and some code monkeys...(that means any one who can type for an extended period of time))

leion8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bull... i just tested them last night... can some one els confirm this? ill re post them if another person says they are dead... that goes for my April fools day prank lol 60 downloads of screaming fun

oh and for the people on vn data base that doubted me.... told you so....

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
bull... i just tested them last night... can some one els confirm this? ill re post them if another person says they are dead... that goes for my April fools day prank lol 60 downloads of screaming fun

oh and for the people on vn data base that doubted me.... told you so....

They aren't actually links... they are just bolded text.

leion8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm going to ignore your bold obvious statement an send you on a quest, this quest requires you to venture deep into the ancient pages of this thread, and scour the blue temple of Media Fire. The entrance to this temple is located in:
...page 9, fifth post down.... first link on the post... genius

Auryn

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Well, maybe the genius is you.
I was actually thinking that "this" and "th is" are links like Normmatt said.
Sure, now we see that your bold text was your explaination of the problem and not a missed link with mistyping.
How you think we could help you with that explaination??
You had better posted a pic, the NCGR / NCER /NCLR or at least the name of the file causing you problems and sure we would look into it.
But i believe that with your attitude, you just lost 2 people that sure could help you solve your problem.

leion8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know who you are, or your experience in ROM hacking so i had to make it as simple as i could. plus
i already know how to fix the problem i just open the file back up and move it over abit. problem solved.
just to give you perspective, this is how the conversation whent in my head.
ME: "i'm going to go dust off some of the old links "
Auryn: sadly your links don't work :(
ME: bull... i just tested them last night... can some one els confirm this? ill re post them if another person says they are dead... that goes for my April fools day prank lol 60 downloads of screaming fun
Normmat: They aren't actually links... they are just bolded text.
MY Head: wtf are thease people talking about??? my link still works i think... ok were is it... ninth page fith poast down.
M orriginal rant:
my actual rant:
i'm going to ignore your bold obvious statement an send you on a quest, this quest requires you to venture deep into the ancient pages of this thread, and scour the blue temple of Media Fire. The entrance to this temple is located in:
...page 9, fifth post down.... first link on the post... geniu

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
I don't know who you are, or your experience in ROM hacking so i had to make it as simple as i could. plus
i already know how to fix the problem i just open the file back up and move it over abit. problem solved.
just to give you perspective, this is how the conversation whent in my head.
ME: "i'm going to go dust off some of the old links "
Auryn: sadly your links don't work :(
ME: bull... i just tested them last night... can some one els confirm this? ill re post them if another person says they are dead... that goes for my April fools day prank lol 60 downloads of screaming fun
Normmat: They aren't actually links... they are just bolded text.
MY Head: wtf are thease people talking about??? my link still works i think... ok were is it... ninth page fith poast down.
M orriginal rant:
my actual rant:
...page 9, fifth post down.... first link on the post... geniu

I was referring to this.
that button is split in 4-6 places i need to extract the tiles so i can use ms paint and i have to make sure i get those tiles right other wise something could look like this in ms paint but it would look like th is in the re-packed ROM.

Your use of the word "this" implies that its a link and it isn't which is why I said they weren't actually links.

Reactions: Phoenix Goddess

leion8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yah i got that. but i always use the following format for links.

(explanation for the link)
link: (the link)

(notes)
so do you guys have anything more to add before we push this misunderstanding aside?

re-adding two old team members and adding a new one

team#1 -
o-mo-shiroi (translator) file 001
stardustmaster (text entry) file 001
kek7001 (text editor) file 001
N\a (text debugger) 000-001 (joining us soon)
i want to have a second team for some other files if any one is interested.

i may have another patch out soon

leion8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im just waiting on the translator to finnish the ending text file then ill put out another patch. and then the fix any text erors. an once those are fixed then the final release.

leion8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im just waiting on the translator to finnish the ending text file then ill put out another patch. and then the fix any text erors. an once those are fixed then the final release.

leion8000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I need a translator, and another person with A lot of free time then i can put out a beta so i can fix the text that runs off screen then i can put out the final patch with all the text. I could run it through google translate, but i dont think you guys want that.
Ive been stuck in the same spot because people love ditching me without saying anything.

( for the ones who dont already know google will butcher this translation.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o