Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Malae said:
as description states, is the translated version able to wifi on an R4ds card.
Why not exactly read the translation thread or try it out your self? :/
At any rate, yes, WiFi support works. Did this really need a new topic? It could have been posted in the JUS translation topic.

Malae

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been reading there and there are quite a bit of pages. Before you go balls to the wall on being an asshole, show some manners.

I don't own an r4 card yet, and was curious if it supported the translated version since it was doctored from original.

Narin

The Cheat Master, kupo!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Malae said:
I've been reading there and there are quite a bit of pages. Before you go balls to the wall on being an asshole, show some manners.

I don't own an r4 card yet, and was curious if it supported the translated version since it was doctored from original.
Didn't mean to come off like an asshole, but that question would have been better suited in the originating topic, that is all. In any case, there was a bug that would cause the game to freeze and such on the ranking screen, but that has been fixed. Also most of the changes were done to the dialog and images, so WiFI mode is intact.

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
malae: you are very rude for only having 2 posts on the forum. "as your topic states" little description as to your actual problem. when others who do understand your cipher wrapped questions, they replied telling you to check the correct area of the forum for an answer. blowing up on people for being told a better way to do things is not going to get you very far. everyone is here to help, something that is good to keep in the back of your mind before you post your emotions publicly.

-another world

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Youtubebox +1