Homebrew Transferring saves via FTP_everywheriium

  • Thread starter Thread starter xeyatan
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 955
  • Replies Replies 4

xeyatan

Member
Newcomer
Joined
Aug 7, 2007
Messages
21
Reaction score
4
Trophies
1
XP
432
Country
I'm transferring EU save files via FTP_everywherium to the correct location on sotrage_usb-->usr-->save etc. It seems to work for SSMB.

When I tried it with Zelda or MK8, the files seem to be 1) read only, meaning I can't rename them and 2) you can't load them, and since the files are save only, you pretty much can't save the files. The only solution is deleting the folder all together.

Am I missing something? Does anyone else have this problem/solution? Any help would be appreciated.
 
If you dont have coldboot make sure to use the one thats not made for cooldbooting. I had problems with it aswell, then i installed the ''standalone'' version and all worked...well...most of the time
wifi chip in wii u is utter trash
 
Could you help me as i have tried to copy my modified botw save but the game was not reading it at all and I Had to start All over again and copying the backed up save did not work for me. i am using haxchi and cbhc coldboot. i tried loading mocha to modify but that did not help.
 

Site & Scene News