Hacking Transfering systems

OmegaPikachu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It will, but it will force you to update to the latest, unexploitable (publicly) firmware.

Is there anyway of transfering which lets me keep doing everything? like if i had 2 3ds on the same emunand FW or something.

I dont want to get a new 3DS if all the stuff on my 2DS isnt going to be usable.

Last edited by OmegaPikachu,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Yes, you can format emunand on the new one and go emuNAND -> emuNAND or sysNAND -> emuNAND. In both cases, they need to be on the latest firmware (unless you can spoof eshop). Choose options that say wireless data transfer because if you remove the SD card from a console running emuNAND it will crash. Also, delete any CIAs or eShop content you don't need, because it's incredibly slow and if you have too much stuff it won't work (my system transfer didn't work the first time, but worked after I removed all the games I didn't think I'd play again). You may encounter a bug where the system transfer seems to be completed from the source system, but when you boot into emuNAND on the target system, it says it still has to complete some process and is stuck. To solve this, turn off wireless in sysNAND, before you boot into emuNAND, and then when you boot into emuNAND it will give you the option to abandon the system transfer. Choose that and you'll be allowed to get out of System Settings. Now access the eShop on your emuNAND, let it sign you in, then get back out. All your purchased eShop content will magically appear before your eyes. Good luck!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: S3X