Transfering Dark Souls Remastered Save File To PC

KapKaboomz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have progressed in the switch version of the game quite far but would like to play it on PC because it looks better but I don'twant to grind again.

I have already used JKSV to extract the save file from the switch and placed it on my pc. However, whenever I try to place the file into the dark souls save location and boot the game
it tells me that the saved data was corrupted. Is there different formatting in the save files? Is there a converter that can switch between the two?

Any help would be apprectiated

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have progressed in the switch version of the game quite far but would like to play it on PC because it looks better but I don'twant to grind again.

I have already used JKSV to extract the save file from the switch and placed it on my pc. However, whenever I try to place the file into the dark souls save location and boot the game
it tells me that the saved data was corrupted. Is there different formatting in the save files? Is there a converter that can switch between the two?

Any help would be apprectiated
Apparently, there is no way to convert the save files.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality