Transfering android game data not working on other devices

oid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
hi everyone, i am writing because i had a very particular problem with a specific game (darkrise in this case) and i just can't solve it, i tried everything. basically this game has an additional save function with google cloud that allows you to save the game saves on google play games in case you want to change the device. in practice the save system of play games got bugged and I lost the saves for several days even if I saved regularly (this happened after changing phone. This explanation was needed precisely because I want to find a way to copy the saves of the game and to put it locally in the device I want in case the other goes to hell to have the saves locally (I state that the game works entirely offline) the problem is that I tried to do it manually, I took the game data from the android folder and put it in the other phone another premise, in the OBB folder the folder ticks but there is nothing inside, even if I view it from the pc, so I tried the following things:

i moved android / data folder via pc with in game name and files (without obb) and put it in the phone, then i installed the game: failed
I first tried to install it then to move the folder: failed
I tried to pass the app already installed and with the data already in the internal memory: failed

I'm also desperate because he's offline and I can't get him to recognize the save,HEEELP

oid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
Is the problem different versions? You could probably back up your working APK (to transfer to other device to install rather than play store install.) With an app like "apk share" by kibzorg lab
i think its the same with other versions cause i tried it also,i just want a way to transfer the data offline so it can be recognized by the second device

oid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
Is the problem different versions? You could probably back up your working APK (to transfer to other device to install rather than play store install.) With an app like "apk share" by kibzorg labs
its also good if itransfer the complete apk without installing it

oid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
transfering the apk without installing wouldn't make any difference to the install (sorry if you said something different)
anything that i do i cant finish the work,everything i do the save will not be recognized,thank you anyway

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
could you log in to the working device with different google login and load local save and try the backup cloudsave that way (new login on new phone, install save, change back to old login and try loading local save)

oid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
anyway i do i cant finish the work,everything i do the save will not be recognized,thank you anyway

could you log in to the working device with different google login and load local save and try the backup cloudsave that way (new login on new phone, install save, change back to old login and try loading local save)
ill try thank you

oid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
says data is empty(of course)
i created a new google account,i connected it to google play games,then i transfered locally a random save with my pc to the folder android/data of the game,i tried to open it with the new google account,on settings i tried to load data with cloud and it said data is empty(fuck me)

• Sad
Reactions: AncientBoi

oid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
Heres a thought. Did you save the data to a cloud service?

And no [to the latter part in parenthesis], I don't know you that well. :rofl2::blush:
this specific game saves with google cloud,and because i ha dsome issues with it and lost data i wanted to locally transfer save data in order to stay safe but when i try to transfer in local i do it offline to make sure that no cloud is involved but nothing happens,also if i try to delete android data ,i reopen the game and the things are still there and the folder reappears,i dont know what to do,maybe transfering locally on cloud and then loading,but is hidden and i cant acces it,ooof

AncientBoi

THEE GAY WARLORD™ - Defender of GAY Rights
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, is the android Jailbroken? then maybe transfer data to a computer, then to wherever you want.

[secretly sends you my phone number to talk in secrete about the other thing]

lol

• Wow
Reactions: oid

oid

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
ok, is the android Jailbroken? then maybe transfer data to a computer, then to wherever you want.
i did this,i transfered the files on pc and then on device but nothing(no,the devices arent jailbroken) ,i tried with pc and with es explorer but seems impossible for what i see

• Sad
Reactions: AncientBoi

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm