Hacking Transfer Save help

Kojima_390

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got a R4DS card for my ds lite and I have a save file that I have from playing pokemon black on a emulator as well. How can I get my retail copy of Black to read the save I have? I tried dragging the .sav in my games folder in the R4 card but i don't think it is doing anything lol. I got like 30 hours clocked in that save and I don't feel like restarting, and I can't find any help at all in terms of google or whatever.

Cobrauk

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi m8 I'm guessing here as I have only learnt how to get my wifes sav to work on wood from english by my friend here called Sausage Head but it should be the same thing it the file name/extension thats stopping it working, try playing the game and saving then read your card ona PC see what file extension/name it has, copy the file name then rename your old sav file (after making back up just in case) , then replace that file with the one you have on your card.

Kojima_390

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok, I upgraded the firmware to wood 1.13 from the 1.11 that already was on the card after I got it. I even downloaded the pokemon black rom and made a save after playing the first few minutes of it. The save that it made was a .nds.sav extension and I just renamed my emulator's save to what was made on the R4 card and still it doesn't recognize it.

Cobrauk

Trophies
XP
Country
Did you do as I said and copied the name of your new save then rename your old sav using paste then overwrite your new sav with the renamed sav you just made ? if so then I can help you anymore m8 sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/Gy3BOmvLf2w?list=OLAK5uy_k27izUIERfT-RIE1qN1CHIOIkW4h5A9BY Play this song if...