Transfer save data from cia games to unmodded 3ds?

Bagel Le Stinky

the bagel bad smell
Member
Joined
Oct 8, 2020
Messages
587
Reaction score
830
Trophies
0
XP
2,589
Country
Canada
I can't find a proper answer for if this is possible online. I know you can't transfer pirated games to an unmodded 3ds but I was wondering if it's possible to transfer the save data from pirated games to an unmodded console?
 
I can't find a proper answer for if this is possible online. I know you can't transfer pirated games to an unmodded 3ds but I was wondering if it's possible to transfer the save data from pirated games to an unmodded console?
You could launch a userland exploit to get into hbl and a 3dsx version of jksm. Yes it means launching a exploit temporarily but no. the console wont need cfw and will be normal when ya restart it all.

Other than that. no. you cannot do anything to get that save file brought over.
 

Site & Scene News