Hacking Transfer pokemon using flash card?how?

ChiefGRG

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have a f/c and i want to transfer pokemon using this r4.I have done all the set up function and have added the gba roms.What should i do next to move some pokemon to my real cartride for the nds console?
I basically want to migrate them.

Please,reply!

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You would need at the very least a slot-2 flashcard with direct boot mode to do that (ie an ezflash 3in1, the new omega deluxe, or one of the classic externally programmed ones) - Least hassle and best value (copy your pokemon instead of moving them) is to backup saves from all involved games and transfer using PkHeX

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My understanding is that you want to migrate pokemons from GBA Saves(Flashcart) -> DS Games (Real Cartridge). The easiest is to backup saves to PC and open two instances of pkhex one with the GBA save and the other with the DS save, then restore the DS save in your cartridge.

See your options here and follow the one that applies to you. It really depends on the hardware that you have available. https://projectpokemon.org/tutorials/save-editing/managing-nds-saves/overview-r22/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: sure, it can be hands free