Hacking Transfer Pokemon save file between emulator rom and real console?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Does this still work? Because I have a save file of a GBA rom and a DraStic save. Can I copy them to a PC and download Desmume to transfer my gen 3 Pokemon to gen 4 and then use a flash card to pass them over to a DS carriage of diamond? And BTW after getting the flash cart I don't know what to do to transfer it to an actual game of Pokemon.
I don't know if Pal Park works with emulators but there are save editors that will let you transfer mons to gen 4.

RocketSpyKid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nowadays for DS saves you only require a 3ds with cfw

you can still do it with a DS and a slot 1 flashcart like a DSTWO, the tools are still available (and i still have them anyway)
but with a hacked 3ds it makes the job simplier and doesnt' require a flashcart

to hack 3ds you can follow the guide on my signature

as for GBA games (sappire, ruby, emerald, firered, leafgreen) you need a DS (fat or lite)
only theese 2 consoles got the gba slot.. and you need the flashcart to launch the tools on NDS

i think there was ways to do it with a GBA and a special cable, but i have no info about this, however, getting the ds lite+slot 1 flashcart is the simpliest solution for the gba games
(get a dstwo, it's the best NDS flashcart)
I'm several years behind on the conversation in this thread but was hoping someone could assist me. I currently play FireRed & LeafGreen on my tablet using MyBoy Emulator. I have a FlashCart R4i gold RTS but I'm unfamiliar with this process and procedures to follow to materialize my hopes. I want to transfer the emulator file and/or trade my Pokemon over to my FireRed and LeafGreen cartridge, using NDS Lite. I would be forever grateful if anyone can help
Post automatically merged:

You can't transfer Pokemon from a GBA flash cart to a DS game, because the GBA flash cart is patched to be able to save the game, and the DS game doesn't know that it is patched so it messes up when it tries to find the saved game. You have to put the save on a real Pokemon cart (probably using GBA backup tool).

For a similar reason you can't transfer Pokemon from a GBA flash cart to XD or Colosseum.
Is there anyway at all to either transfer my file from the emulator over to the real cartridge and/or trade pokemon from the emulator over to the real cartridge game. The emulator im using is MyBoy and I have a NDS Lite. also i ordered an R4i Gold flashcart...

Last edited by RocketSpyKid,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @realtimesave, iirc she said she is non binary