Hacking Question Transfer Pokemon from hack Switch to Pokemon HOME, how?

Yusuke_DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello there!
Is there a way to transfer Pokemon from Let's GO from a hacked Switch with hekate atmosphere kosmos to Pokemon HOME using only the Switch?
Otherwise, is there a way to restore my NAND keeping the Pokemon Let's Go Save without getting BAN using only the hacked Switch and a PC? I bought the game and had a save before hacked the switch..

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Rather difficult to do because the save files are on the NAND and there is no RCM program to copy savefiles to the NAND directly (Correct me if I'm wrong).
It would be something like making a NAND backup from the clean switch with Hekate.
Get the savefiles from the hacked switch with Checkpoint.
Copy the save files to the PC.
Mount the NAND backup.
Add the save files.
Save the mount.
Restore the NAND backup and hope that Nintendo doesn't flag your Switch.

CanIHazWarez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rather difficult to do because the save files are on the NAND and there is no RCM program to copy savefiles to the NAND directly (Correct me if I'm wrong).
It would be something like making a NAND backup from the clean switch with Hekate.
Get the savefiles from the hacked switch with Checkpoint.
Copy the save files to the PC.
Mount the NAND backup.
Add the save files.
Save the mount.
Restore the NAND backup and hope that Nintendo doesn't flag your Switch.
While nothing is certain when it comes to Nintendo banning your Switch, this is about the most fool-proof way to get yourself banned that I can think of.

vdn12356

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
not really possible unless you have that switch online and linked to all your accounts, best option transfer to a friends game using local wireless options
if you theoretically have a hacked switch and a non hacked switch and you just generate mons on the hacked one then trade locally to your non hacked one, you can't get caught can you? it's all done offline and locally right

linkinworm

Trophies
XP
Country
if you theoretically have a hacked switch and a non hacked switch and you just generate mons on the hacked one then trade locally to your non hacked one, you can't get caught can you? it's all done offline and locally right
if youre hacking them you might still get banned but anything caught legit shouldnt flag anything

Yusuke_DS

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys! Thanks for the replys. I found this tutorial:

dit-ofw-clean-switch-save-data-from-nand-backup-restoring-via-fusee-gelee-payloads.541081/ (thread from gbatemp)

I think it'll work for me

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nah we have well established 401ks health insurance and paid daily