Pokemon Home on Hacked Switch?

KasaiWolf

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi there. I was wanting to double check I had understood the process of moving a hacked save data from the EmuNand to the SysNand. And I was wondering it if is both possible and safe?

Am I able to transfer the hacked save data onto the SysNand and play it using an original version of Pokemon Scarlet/Violet and upload to Pokemon Home?

Then transfer the save file back to edit it again?

I would be using a completely seperate Pokemon Home/Save data than my own one on my OLED switch. And I was looking to use JKSV to move the save file.

Reactions: Zuccherino

Zuccherino

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi there. I was wanting to double check I had understood the process of moving a hacked save data from the EmuNand to the SysNand. And I was wondering it if is both possible and safe?

Am I able to transfer the hacked save data onto the SysNand and play it using an original version of Pokemon Scarlet/Violet and upload to Pokemon Home?

I would be using a completely seperate Pokemon Home/Save data than my own one on my OLED switch. And I was looking to use JKSV to move the save file.
If you found something i'm interested

nubman33

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

easiest way is to get a second switch and just transfer your save file back and forth until you're either banned or happy with your results.

Reactions: Zuccherino

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1