Hacking Transfer pokemon from diamond to heartgold how?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You can use PokeSav to save and load the .pkm files from diamond into heartgold. However, they will not show up in your Pokedex in the game. To do this simply use the "Catch any Pokemon" cheat and catch a Pokemon of the kind you traded and release it after your finished.

DarkStriker

GBAtemp's Kpop lover!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
Or hatch a egg. Then throw the pokemon!
smile.gif

haroon90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hakoda said:
You can use PokeSav to save and load the .pkm files from diamond into heartgold. However, they will not show up in your Pokedex in the game. To do this simply use the "Catch any Pokemon" cheat and catch a Pokemon of the kind you traded and release it after your finished.

So i say i had 300 pokemon,i would have to recatch them all?it be so much easier if nintendo let us save to an sd card on the dsi and import out pokemon instead of relying on someone else with the game.

is it possible to trade ur pokemon to someone over wi-fi then he can give them back to u in heart gold?or would that also take a really long time?if u can trade 6 at a time it might not be so bad,but if it's just 1 a time then i'll forget that idea...

haroon90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just a side question,is it possible to use poksave to get all the pokemon on platinum that i would not otherwise be able to get just playing it by myself?

I also mean the special event pokemon that are impossible to get legitimatly...

And if it is possible what are the chances of adding these pokemon corrupting or causing problems with my pokemon game save file?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
300 pokemon would take a long time. If I had that many I'd just say "Screw it". *Enables Complete Pokedex Cheat*. You can trade over Wi-Fi but it would be 1 at a time with 6 in your party.

If the Pokemon does not exist in the ROM then it is impossible to get. You can get event Pokemon *.pkm files here: PKMDB Event Pokemon

haroon90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had a quick look at that site,so basically i can download any .pkm files,but what's the difference in the event pokemon and is each region locked?so japanese event pokemon only for japanese rom?

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haroon90 said:
i had a quick look at that site,so basically i can download any .pkm files,but what's the difference in the event pokemon and is each region locked?so japanese event pokemon only for japanese rom?
I'm not sure if its regional locked, you can try. The event Pokmon have no special properties other than they are from the event o.o

lj44

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haroon90 said:

Not region locked, i sent over a surfing pikachu to my friend with a american platinum, and the pikachu was japanese

Masked Ranger

Trophies
XP
Country
haroon90 said:
The pokemon might be shiny or might have unteachable moves, or may be level 100.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Masked Ranger said:
haroon90 said:
The pokemon might be shiny or might have unteachable moves, or may be level 100.
Also some may be under-leveled, like the level 50 dragonite (normally evolves at 55), which makes it eligible for legit tournaments.

haroon90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i see but the website someone posted to download them don't give the stats,also i decided i want to play the game as it was ment to be played,i don't want to use poksav or anything that makes my game save look non legit.

If i download the event pokemon is it the same as if u were actually there and downloaded it to your cart?i mean do i have to mess with poksav to get it in the pokedex or will it just be like it was legit?

Also is it possible to have 2 ds emulators running on my pc with say a plat save and a heartgold save and emulate the system link on a pc?or doe's that not exsist in ds emulators...

Also what does WC mean on www.pkmdb.com/NDS-English-Event-Downloads?

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
haroon90 said:
i see but the website someone posted to download them don't give the stats,also i decided i want to play the game as it was ment to be played,i don't want to use poksav or anything that makes my game save look non legit.Pokesav only does what you tell it.
If you tell it to do something legit, it will look legit.

haroon90 said:
If i download the event pokemon is it the same as if u were actually there and downloaded it to your cart?i mean do i have to mess with poksav to get it in the pokedex or will it just be like it was legit?If you're going to do so, use SendPKM http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=211989 to get them.

haroon90 said:
Also is it possible to have 2 ds emulators running on my pc with say a plat save and a heartgold save and emulate the system link on a pc?or doe's that not exsist in ds emulators...
Pretty sure that doesn't exist since the emulator can't use your WiFi.

QUOTE(haroon90 @ Aug 26 2010, 08:49 AM)
Also what does WC mean on www.pkmdb.com/NDS-English-Event-Downloads?
No clue.
They seem to be .PCD and .PGT files, probably for another system.

haroon90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wondercards???

Im going to start playing emerald on no$gba but i want to know how i transfer the pokemon when i start to play pokemon platinum...

I know it can be done with desmume but i need someone explain me how to do it.

haroon90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what do u mean u can't put gen 3 on 4?U can plug ruby/sapphire/emerald into the ds and transfer them to pearl/diamond/plat,anyway i learned how to do it now there is a gba slot option in dsemume.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    exactly my point
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    kids, yall are fucking pussies, grow some asshair before you even dare touch My Friend Peppa Pig or Mario's Early Years
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ddddddddddddddddddddddd
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my fingie hurt
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Why?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    hangnail thing I think
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    ... that's rough buddy
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    This parrot is no more it has ceased to be!
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    peepee
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Roll them little snake eyes in
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :wacko: rolling?
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    make up his mind dude
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Go gay there I made up his mind
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :rofl2::tpi::rofl2: I meant his eyes :tpi::rofl2::tpi:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    :toot:blow me then @K3Nv2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm straight but you're more than welcome to blow ancientboi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    LOL, which straight person does not make gay jokes?
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm straight but we can whack dicks together
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    nah, I'm gud over here, no need for sword fights

:glare:
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Dick slang
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    See ancientboi already has a crush on you
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: See ancientboi already has a crush on you