Hacking Transfer files between slot 1 and 2?

BringusStudios

OP
Trophies
Website
bringus.studio
XP
Country
United States
Is there a way to have files on say, an acekard 2i, and transfer them to a supercard cf on a ds lite. I have no cf reader and this seems like the only way for me to do it. So is there some kind of homebrew for this or something? Thanks.

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
If file transfers are the only thing you want to do, you might as well spend 10 bucks on amazon to get a card reader. Or get a bigger microSD for your slot1, 20 bucks can get you a 32GB microSDHC from the right places.

You would be limited to writing 32MB files to your slot2 from your slot1. Any NDS game over 32MB would be chopped up into 32MB segments on your slot2.

BringusStudios

OP
Trophies
Website
bringus.studio
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for all the reply's, DSO and MoonShell didn't seem to let me browse files in slot 2... I have a CF card reader but i need to get stuff from slot to slot on the go. And pasc, YOU are a GOD. That's exactly what I needed, thanks a ton!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: idk how hot of a take this is, but science as a subject sucks