ROM Hack Trainers??

quikshadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I saw the stickied thread from Cracker's trainers. They seem interesting. What are they exactly? From what I can infer, it's a rom patch with automatic AR Codes put into the game?
unsure.gif
Correct me if I'm wrong please.

Quikshadow
rolleyes.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Some are patched AR codes while others are hacked routines for the binary (which operate on the same parts of the memory as the AR codes). Ultimately they all do the same thing and hardpatch action replay codes as you say.
Note there are the trainers which add all the cheats in the list and unpatches which remove them one by one.

Truth be told while they work they were made using some older methods and cracker now recommends you use DSATM instead.

quikshadow

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
War said:
I think it's much more simple and efficient to just use AR codes, but that's just my opinion.

PS: You sure have a lot of questions, don't you?
Lol yeah. I bought an n5 not too long ago(three days after Christmas of 08) and I really love it. A lot cheaper than buying DS games at stores, and I hate playing gba games and nds games using emulator on the computer. In other words, I'm try to find every part of information that I can figure out about the n5 and ds hacking.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc