Trainer Toolkit

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Chaosruler, May 28, 2011.

1. Chaosruler
    OP

Chaosruler GBAtemp Fan

Jun 5, 2009
    Israel
    p1ngpong's dream
    I recently got Datel Trainer Toolkit, I got tt.bin, I got TT rom patcher 1.72, I installed TT software, I plugged everything, and the toolkit refuses to "talk" to the PC, I checked things out, Windows 7 reports a driver problem with Toolkit, I checked for drivers inside the CD, found it, asked Windows to install it, it failed to "find" it, I opened the usbio.sys driver file with hex editor and found out that the file is unsigned, and we all know how M$ made Win vista\7 "more secure", I tried the same trick on a friend's laptop which had Windows XP installed, it worked perfectly, meaning I need to find a way to install usbio.sys, as an unverified driver, inside Windows 7 64bit, I tried siging this driver with DSEO and disabling driver signing by booting the windows with the mode disabled, both failed, does anyone know a way to install an unsigned driver, even from a retail CD?

2. Frederica Bernkastel

Frederica Bernkastel WebPerf and PWA advocate; @antoligy on Twitter

GBAtemp Patron
    Frederica Bernkastel is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 31, 2008
    United Kingdom
    Hinamizawa
    There's a trainer toolkit for 3DS?

3. Mbmax

Mbmax Homebrew addicted

Nov 7, 2006
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice