Hacking Trainer Toolkit Dumping

siliconcowboy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've read the rules pretty carefully and give the sticky on creating ROMS using Rudolph's tool and wifi don't believe this to be against the rules. My apologies if it is.

I own a Trainer Toolkit and know that it can be used to dump the contents of the cartridge (I've done this) but I need a little help in converting this into an NDS file. I think the header information needs to be added and I'm not entirely sure where/how you determine the addresses for the information that is contained there. I know the most popular solution for ROM dumping appears to be Rudolph's tools over wifi or the cart 2 solutions, but given the speed of the trainer toolkit it would be very nice for me to be able to utilize this. It took me around 5 minutes to dump about 51.1MB worth of binary. It's also a bit of a learning experience for me as well as I find all of this stuff very interesting.

I want to be clear that I own all of my DS games and learned to dump my own images so that I could avoid downloading them all together. If anyone could lend a hand on this matter it'd be greatly appreciated.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5