Hacking [Trainer] Hyrule Warriors

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
if i put those code in the courtney program. Will it work?
which courtney program? o.o
you have to use gecko dot net for this.
It's more complicated without the codehandler. I already switched from this to the Codehandler version, cause its way better.
My future projects for Wii U will all have the codehandler method, so that you have to use JGecko U and not gecko dot net.
I will probably also rework my whole Wind Waker Trainer with the Codehandler method. Will be a long rework since I lost the source. :|

Edit: I'll go sleep now. C ya!

Nullleben

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which courtney program? o.o
you have to use gecko dot net for this.
It's more complicated without the codehandler. I already switched from this to the Codehandler version, cause its way better.
My future projects for Wii U will all have the codehandler method, so that you have to use JGecko U and not gecko dot net.
I will probably also rework my whole Wind Waker Trainer with the Codehandler method. Will be a long rework since I lost the source. :|

Edit: I'll go sleep now. C ya!

the JGeckou

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the JGeckou

The Save Editor Here @ http://www.marcrobledo.com/apps/html5-savegame-editors/hyrule-warriors/

you to make weapons but not more then Once and after you make one Save the Game Dump the Save with saviine add the bin file back to the Editor it will overwrite the last made weapon with new Weapon and last made weapon was not Saveable. only way to make Multiple Weapons that will be saved is to Hex Edit the Save Directly or Play Normally to Unlock the Weapons Manually. Been trying to get help with learning how to Hex edit the save but no one is will to teach. Also would be will to Pay someone to Hex edit all the weapons I want added into my save for me but they need to already be familer with How to Hex edit Hyrule Warriors Correctly since I would just Screw it up so bad it would Probably Corrupt the Save if i did it myself. Doing Max Hearts and Max Level up to 255 was Easy as pie on the Editor took less 2 mins to edit the save and about 1 hr of play time level them all up. 1 Hit to enemy auto levels them but you have to play the whole level to the end before character will save @ 255.

Mizo

はじめまして私わみぞです、よろしく。
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi there OP, is there any chance to have a Breath of the Wild [Trainer] in a couple of weeks? [emoji3]

Thanks!

Reactions: GamePil

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Time for some reworking and improving.

6ab843be8bd44bf7b228cb358a85cd58.png

(Ignore the "Infinite Health", this won't be in the Trainer, made a mistake)

Last edited by Dekirai,

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
by the way
for the disk version you still have to use the old trainer
my new trainer will mostly only work with the eShop version, since I sold the game and now installed it with wupinstaller

Edit: My mistake, it will work for the Disk & eShop Version
It just requires Cosmos Codehandler now.

Last edited by Dekirai,

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
@Shinzuya no dmg works well, locked magic and special too

tho why are there 3 different types of KOs?

what does medals with counter do?

Because the game has 3 different K.O. Counts

There are Medals in the game which has a Counter, like "Slay 10.000 Grass things".
If you press the button, you have to play 1 time any mode and then you'll get all the medals which has a counter

Dekirai

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is it Possible for you to add an ALL Weapons for Levels 2-3 for all Character even DLC. Just asking because I'm missing Lv 2-3 Weapons for DLC Characters and there is nothing online for where to find them in game only Main Characters.
Maybe in the future. Currently I'm just doing the basic stuff.

Reactions: I pwned U!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1