didgo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello!

Sorry if this is a realllly stupid question I just want to make sure I’m doing what I should be doing.

I want to trade Pokémon from a CFW switch to an OFW switch on PLA. I tried using LAN but it takes forever and I never either got an error message, or a confirmation message. It just tired to connect forever. So is it possible to trade at all, am I missing something needed like a HB app, or is it not possible?

Thanks in advance for any and all help!

Xjackio

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
You can send from cfw to ofW, but you need internet on both, even if you use 90dns or something similar

Deleted member 194275

Edson Arantes do Nascimento
Trophies
XP
Safest way to trade pokemon form CFW to the system nand is trade 1 by 1 via local play. You can do that chosing the first option with the lady to the left from the Galaxy headquarters door.

To send from System Nand to Custom Nand you have the extra option of cloning the Sys Nand, then using FBI and then pokehex. This path makes sense only if you are dealing with a lot of monsters, and you can't do the other way around safely. Also this method has the advantage that you don't need a second switch.

You can send from cfw to ofW, but you need internet on both, even if you use 90dns or something similar
Actually you don't need internet to trade on Pokemon Legends Arceus. You just need to bring the two switches and trade one by one. Take long time but it works.

GhostElmo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure both have the latest patch. Make sure that ldn_mitm is off before launching the game. This coming from someone who has two switches.

Commander_Crash

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had this issue too. My fix was i had to copy and install my pokemon legends cart to the switch CFW. The one i downloaded was a different region. After that i was able to use the link code and wifi worked for local.

I hope this helps.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn things ramp up when it decides to do even a little work
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i could fit 9, 2 at bottom i skipped
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Changed them to silent mode in bios helped a little
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    i dont want the bottom fans blowing the gpu fans spinning
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Eminem's daughter got married apparently it should've been me :nayps3:
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    guess she got the better fling
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You mean he did dad's loaded
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    papa eminem approved
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grampainem
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored of HD2 lately
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    too burned out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    from gameplay and drama
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I keep hunting for apps and forget half of them are already widgets on my home screen
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    almost everything gets shuved as some taskbar process
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What is HD2?
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Helldivers 2
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the game has as much bugs ingame as well as in RL
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That games so mixed I hear people praise or say they love it
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it's both, they love it and hate it just as much
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Like we get mixed reviews but that games globally mixed like mj
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    love the gameplay, hate the buggy mess it's also in, much drama and controversy also related due to sony being sony
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    the mixed reviews is due to review bombing, because a chunk of regions are excluded/banned from buying it now
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    so the players are review bombing as response to sony doubling down on their so-called policy
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    maybe the real bugs were the glitches they didn't patch along the way
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    there are instability issues regarding certain hardware setups, but it's a small part
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: there are instability issues regarding certain hardware setups, but it's a small part