Homebrew Trading from GBA rom to legit copy of diamond

lemmiwinks64

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

I was wondering, is it possible to trade pokemon caught in a rom version of emerald or leaf green to a store bought copy of diamond? I have an R4 and an EZFlash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack on order and they should arrive in about a week.

Help would be greatly appreciated

Oh yeah and how many pokemon are you actually able to capture in d/p? I know there are something like 103 new pokemon but how many of the old ones are there?

squeaks

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everyone,

I was wondering, is it possible to trade pokemon caught in a rom version of emerald or leaf green to a store bought copy of diamond? I have an R4 and an EZFlash 3-in-1 Expansion Pack on order and they should arrive in about a week.Â

Help would be greatly appreciated

Oh yeah and how many pokemon are you actually able to capture in d/p? I know there are something like 103 new pokemon but how many of the old ones are there?

I like the old pokemons better. They just churned out one too many pokemons too soon too fast.

larvi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, there are some that you can't catch and have to be transfered via pal park, bulbasaur being one of those. I want to say it's only the previous version starters plus legendaries. Pretty much everthing else can be caught in the wild. Here a list of the unobtainables in d/p:

http://www.serebii.net/diamondpearl/unobtainables.shtml

As to your other question, I've heard that the EZ 3 in 1 is the only card that can work with Pal Park, so you may be in luck. I don't have one so don't know for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*