Anyone know if the cheats work to unlock the hidden events (ie. Pichu unlocking the notch-ear pichu)? Perhaps someone hacked the Jap version with codes and can speak with experience.
I ask b/c I am not in the US for several months and will miss the events in question. Therefore, I hope the hacks work just as well as the actual things.
I dont really understand, & the thread talked about arceus, & the only distribution available now is jirachi...
But to activate the event of spiky eared pichu you just need a shiny pichu met in a fateful encounter like the gamestop one. The spiky eared pichu will be female and know Helping Hand, Volt Tackle, Swagger, & Paint Split. You cannot trade it or evolve it. The event will still take place even if you have evolved the Shiny Pichu into a Pikachu or Raichu...
there was an event through wifi in North America during the summer i think or in september, but now its over
i made a thread about it, u could check it out
Ok so.. i feel like a huge noob but I haven't touched a Pokemon game in a long time but Im def. gonna get HG. But i have a question I started playing Platinum and i keep seeing these threads to get Arceus and other event Pokemon that end in .PKM.. and I know that they are Pokemon files used ot get the Pokemon in the game.. but what program do I need to use to open my save and put these .pkm files in? Again sorry for being a noob on this but I would really appreciate your guy's help.
Oh ok kewl it worked.. thanks alot man. oh and one more thing. For instance the Regigigas says it unlocks the other 3 in Platinum.. But does it still work now that I used the pokesav to get them in the game?
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's that time again folks, an update for the Switch and Switch 2, and a surprisingly big one at that! At lease for folks on the Switch 2. The most notable feature...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Over the weekend a number of Switch and Switch 2 related subreddits came alive with people reporting bans on their Switch 2 consoles out of nowhere. The error code...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
The 2007 Nintendo Wii classic Super Mario Galaxy has reportedly been 100% decompiled by the SMGCommunity under the project codename Petari, and now a standalone PC...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
After being announced last week, the first of two broadcasts is set to go live later today with a stark focus on The Legend of Zelda and its 40th anniversary...
It's been something of a quiet week in the gaming space, with the deluge of big hitters trying to find their place before GTA 6 launches really kicking off next week...
The in-progress Switch port of the 2013 Rockstar Games Grand Theft Auto V has been forced to end progress after Take-Two Interactive has threatened legal action...
It is with a heavy heart that I announce the departure of our beloved Chary from the position of Chief Editor. Chary took over early 2021 and has done a wonderful job...
The second of a two-part special, a more traditional Nintendo Direct is set to air today. Unlike the Zelda Direct the contents of this one is still relatively up in...
After an accidental leaking of their review video from Linus Tech Tips last week, we somewhat knew that news on Steam's latest VR venture was imminent. Today the...
Announced a few days ago, Nintendo of America have today launched their Customer Appreciation Sale. Featuring 30% discounts across a wide range of popular first-party...
A few days ago Chary stepped down as Chief Editor after 5 wonderful years, and everyone guessed the seat wouldn't stay empty for very long. Back in 2021 I proudly...
From my post earlier this week you probably already know which game I'm talking about. Fire Emblem released yesterday to some pretty rave reviews. Looking at...
The PlayStation 5 scene has received a massive breakthrough with the public release of Relapse, a new exploit chain developed by Nathan Fargo in collaboration with...