Tournaments ?

Swifty69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
just wondering it would be quite cool if GBA temp held tournaments for games which there are many forum members playing.
(ideal way to choose which game would be to put a list of about 10 in a poll and see which come out on top)

|Edit|
This idea might also bring new members to the forum, and make it a bit busier in the less active sections.

|Edit No2|
This could also be used to a big advantage right now due to the release of games like Pokemon Platinum / FF:CC Echoes of time etc, because they all have great online multi-player parts to them.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
well I mean it's kinda already happening (with other consoles as well as the ds, a bomberman 2 tourny was help recently and that was one of the latest games. We also used to have a period where every week people could join the chat room and play any ds games they wanted against others) so I don't really get the point of this threa. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=145484

If you mean a really big tourny then that isn't really down to me, but what I do know is that such a thing requires alot of free time from the staff/members to sort out. And I doubt now's the best time for that to be possible (maybe if it were closer to the summer -holidays- period).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol