Hacking Touchpod M66 v4.8 X Released!

DCG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
will: -Mew-, RchUncleSkeleton and Van_Tastic. please edit their post's you know the rules, not even a hint plz.

eugene222, your post has been reported.

leonie222

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
pokemon ss froze right before getting tought how to catch a pokemon.
the girl and my char just stood there with their pkmn and they were walking on the spot till i turned the system off.

G

GentleFist

pretty disappointed with them stating they fixed pokemon...

saw patch notes - was happy - playing in school next day - freeze
hate playing the same thing over and over... i usually start playing and save when i stop,
having to think of saving all the time destroys the game o:

at least i still got zelda Y,Y

edit: it freezed after doing bellsprout tower and going into pokecenter and leaving~ around one hour

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do they update touchpod before anything else? It sucks so bad. Also, looks like we have yet a longer wait for ANOTHER touchpod update, and then maybe, just maybe, we'll have a version of Sakura in a month or two that works with these bastard games lol.

eugene222

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
DCG said:
will: -Mew-, RchUncleSkeleton and Van_Tastic. please edit their post's you know the rules, not even a hint plz.

eugene222, your post has been reported.

Why you have reported me?
Because i linked to the m3 forum?
I havent linked to a romsite so pls dont play the boss or mod here. your post is spam too...

BraveToaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lce_ said:
The opening cutscene for SMT freezes for me =/

It froze for me as well, but upon restarting, the cutscene, uh, well it wasn't there anymore, and New Game put me in the part where I'm able to manually move through the text (don't know what you call that, not gameplay, but the tons of speeches that happen after that cutscene)

This was yesterday just after the firmware release, I've got a good 7 hours gameplay in with zero issues since then.

My HG still gives me random freezes, albeit with considerably less frequency before, but I still haven't hit that 4 badge wall that people seem to think makes the game unplayable.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
It was actually at 3 badges, not 4. And I already have all 16 badges (used my old JP save) and I haven't had a single freeze on SS. Been playing a lot too.

The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
ZeWarrior said:
It was actually at 3 badges, not 4. And I already have all 16 badges (used my old JP save) and I haven't had a single freeze on SS. Been playing a lot too.

Playing a lot in one go, or playing a lot in ~30 min sessions?

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
The Shadow Knight said:
ZeWarrior said:

Playing a lot in one go, or playing a lot in ~30 min sessions?

Usually about an hour to 2 hours per session. I usually save after my Pokemon levels like ~5 or more levels.. don't like to risk it after that.

QUOTE(Lukasmo @ Mar 25 2010, 02:43 PM)
Do you play the US Rom or an European? Becaus with this FW there is only a fix for the US Rom and the French one (?)

US.

The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Odd that this seems to work better for some people. Just a quick question, how far have you advanced in the story(badges, city, any notable events you've recently done)?I'm thinking of a story related flag/variable altering the AP.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
The Shadow Knight said:
Odd that this seems to work better for some people. Just a quick question, how far have you advanced in the story(badges, city, any notable events you've recently done)?I'm thinking of a story related flag/variable altering the AP.

16 Badges, currently in Goldenrod city.. I've done a lot of things since m3 updated.

ZeWarrior

TheWarrior
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
justinefremlouw said:
ZeWarrior said:
I already had all 16 badges. Was catching the legendary dogs/birds.
that means you can't say much about the new firmware....

On the contrary, I believe I have more say in this than most people just starting a new game. I already logged a lot of hours since the M3 update and they said the more badges the more it freezes and I haven't had a single one despite having all 16.

The Shadow Knigh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
QUOTE said:
On the contrary, I believe I have more say in this than most people just starting a new game. I already logged a lot of hours since the M3 update and they said the more badges the more it freezes and I haven't had a single one despite having all 16.

Perphaps this shows there actually is a variable set by some ingame event that affects the AP, effectively reducing it...Nintendo could have figured that it wouldn't be necessary to run the checks all the time if you were past a certain point in the game, or they did it just to screw with hackers. Finding what event sets the variable will probably take more time than waiting for M3's release of their next firmware though... (To anyone interested readers, this is just blind guessing. Just so you don't blame me for lying after you've spent 2 days trying to find an event that doesn't exist =p)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDJhdhkd0w0