ROM Hack TouchMe Im Famous

CheatingSoi

Graphic Designer
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is one of the first hombrew I've ever played. Its still prolly my favorite top 3. This game is really old and only came out with 0.1. If sombody modified/remade this with better compadibility and more levels and features that would make my day. Anyone else like this game?

If you want to try it out you can click here Oh and by the way. The sound does not work on the R4 if at all ( which is like the best part of them game and the whole point)

I think it is very underrated, simply because it is old and noone knows about it.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
CheatingSoi said:
This is one of the first hombrew I've ever played. Its still prolly my favorite top 3. This game is really old and only came out with 0.1. If sombody modified/remade this with better compadibility and more levels and features that would make my day. Anyone else like this game?

If you want to try it out you can click here Oh and by the way. The sound does not work on the R4 if at all ( which is like the best part of them game and the whole point)

I think it is very underrated, simply because it is old and noone knows about it.

Maybe you could make it yourself?
Seriously, homebrew takes up time and effort for no reward so I doubt anyone will take it up.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1