OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Anyone else loving the game as much as I do? :>

I just played the demo, as I'm still waiting for the 1st, so I can finally buy some games.. and Touch My Katamari will be my first Vita game. I've played the first two Katamari games on the PS2 and I hope I can play the PS3 game some day as well, so I'm really looking forward to finally play TMK!

ViRGE

Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone else loving the game as much as I do? :>

I just played the demo, as I'm still waiting for the 1st, so I can finally buy some games.. and Touch My Katamari will be my first Vita game. I've played the first two Katamari games on the PS2 and I hope I can play the PS3 game some day as well, so I'm really looking forward to finally play TMK!

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I loved the first one.
The second one was ok.
The one on PSP had a bad control in my opinion (due to right-analog stick missing), I didn't complete it yet. This one works online, but I never tested it.
The one on PS3 is good, but hard to complete in the given time limit. Maybe I'm just bad :O

I don't have a Vita but I would like to test it.

Reactions: 2 people

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I like the 2nd a little more than the first, but that's probably because it was my first Katamari game... since I haven't played any of the other games, due to the lack of a PSP and PS3, this one feels all awesome a new to me again... the last time I played any Katamari must have been at least 3 years now. I'm still waiting for my copy to get shipped tho.. D:

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The japanese name is 塊魂ノビータ, if that helps? ;_;

I finally started playing on Friday and completed all levels by now... I'm halfway through completing all levels on Eternal again to find all the cousins (why are there only 12!? I want more.. and more presents as well and more levels... I want another firefly level or one with keeping a fire from going out!)

I kinda suck way more at TMK than I did on Damacy or We Love Katamari.. the touchscreen controls are a little annoying as well, but other than that I really love the game and have barely been playing anything else this weekend... *_*

One thing is totally bothering me, I can't seem to access the Prince's Secrets screen or whatever it was called anymore.. the screen that shows you how much you completed so far. When I had only a few levels unlocked I'd always accidently end up in that screen... I thought it happened when I hit [x] without one of the fans around, but others say the screen comes up when pressing [o], but nothing happens when I press that. Does anyone know more? ^^;

edit: I found out you can access it when touching the Prince/Cousins. :D

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one here who has never played a Katamari game?

Maybe, but if you do decide to play them... Do yourself a huge favor and skip all of them except the first 2 on the PS2 those where great. The PS3 one was hmmm it just didn't click for me, but never know you might love it and hate the first two so take everything I am saying for what it is, a subjective art review lol.

Edit: And why every time I read "Touch my Katamari" I laugh just a little...

Reactions: 1 person

X_XSlashX_X

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one here who has never played a Katamari game?

Maybe, but if you do decide to play them... Do yourself a huge favor and skip all of them except the first 2 on the PS2 those where great. The PS3 one was hmmm it just didn't click for me, but never know you might love it and hate the first two so take everything I am saying for what it is, a subjective art review lol.

Edit: And why every time I read "Touch my Katamari" I laugh just a little...

Yeah I heard the first 2 got really great reviews. But from what I seen the last few or whatever have been accused of repetitive game play or something.

miruki

OP
Trophies
Website
geekouts.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, I loved the first two, especially 2, which was my first Katamari game, since I haven't played the PSP & PS3 version the lack of new content in Touch My Katamari isn't such a big deal to me, I'm just happy to be able to play Katamari on my Vita wherever I want. I hope they'll release more DLC levels and stuff tho, as you can easily complete the game in one day (tho there is lots of stuff to do afterwards, mainly repeating all the levels to get the best ratings and lots of candy and fans so you can buy fashion items / unlock the DLC levels, but about 10 levels more for the story mode would have been nice.. the story was way too short.)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over