Gaming Totally stuck on xenoblade chronicles

WizardOfOdd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm at the central mining pit where you go down to rescue that kid and it's just impossible to beat the boss! I've watched a video on YouTube which was kinda pointless as the guy was using cheat codes for max health etc. You have to chain attack him to hurt him I think, but it's impossible to build up the chain gauge since every time you get a vision he's going to attack someone and you warn them is resets the chain gauge! I honestly have no idea how people have beaten this boss. Also, he just keeps spawning minions too, so you have them to contend with. I might just cheat
frown.gif

ShadowSonic2

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
shadowsonic2.com
XP
Country
Chad
If you still can't beat him, simply means you're not strong enough. Kill some other enemies around the place, level up. Also, check to see if there's any better equipment you can equip in your inventory. I'll admit, that guy was hard at first
frown.gif

Lucif3r

Trophies
XP
Country
ShadowSonic2 said:
If you still can't beat him, simply means you're not strong enough. Kill some other enemies around the place, level up. Also, check to see if there's any better equipment you can equip in your inventory. I'll admit, that guy was hard at first
frown.gif

I second that. I also had quite big issues with that dude at first. Just keep trying, once you get the hang of it hes not that hard. But yea, you could go level a few levels and try get some better gear. It will help a great deal.

mrpinkeye

Trophies
XP
Country
level up and have a chain attack nearlly ready. you should be able to use the chain almost straight away without warning anyone...

Black ace

Trophies
XP
Country
He respawn's his minions when they're all killed,so I just leave one minion then I get the chain attack on him.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ