Totally stuck on xenoblade chronicles

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by WizardOfOdd, Sep 24, 2011.

Sep 24, 2011
  1. WizardOfOdd
    OP

Newcomer WizardOfOdd Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    I'm at the central mining pit where you go down to rescue that kid and it's just impossible to beat the boss! I've watched a video on YouTube which was kinda pointless as the guy was using cheat codes for max health etc. You have to chain attack him to hurt him I think, but it's impossible to build up the chain gauge since every time you get a vision he's going to attack someone and you warn them is resets the chain gauge! I honestly have no idea how people have beaten this boss. Also, he just keeps spawning minions too, so you have them to contend with. I might just cheat [​IMG]

2. ShadowSonic2

Newcomer ShadowSonic2 Advanced Member

Trinidad and Tobago
    If you still can't beat him, simply means you're not strong enough. Kill some other enemies around the place, level up. Also, check to see if there's any better equipment you can equip in your inventory. I'll admit, that guy was hard at first [​IMG]

3. Lucif3r

Member Lucif3r GBAtemp Maniac

Sweden

I second that. I also had quite big issues with that dude at first. Just keep trying, once you get the hang of it hes not that hard. But yea, you could go level a few levels and try get some better gear. It will help a great deal.

4. mrpinkeye

Member mrpinkeye GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United Kingdom
    level up and have a chain attack nearlly ready. you should be able to use the chain almost straight away without warning anyone...

5. WizardOfOdd
    OP

Newcomer WizardOfOdd Advanced Member

United Kingdom
    Thanks for the tips guys [​IMG] will give that a try!

6. Black ace

Member Black ace GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    He respawn's his minions when they're all killed,so I just leave one minion then I get the chain attack on him.