Top-Notch Slot-2 Device?

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by matrix121391, Aug 21, 2008.

Aug 21, 2008
  1. matrix121391
    OP

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    What is the best Slot-2 Device? I've done my research and browsed the forum (yes, I know where the Search button is located...) so please don't flame me by saying this has been mentioned a million times before and I should feel stupid for not looking up older topics. I have not found a topic quite like mine, so I'm going to take a stab at the dark and assert that this has not been asked before.

I've read that the top Slot-2 Cards are either the M3Lite or G6(Lite?). I was wondering which one was better as a tiebreaker. I want my DS to have the best gear. Is there something better than both of these devices? I'm looking for best in features, quality, and ease of use. Suggestions?

2. Joey90

Member Joey90 Not around any more

United Kingdom
    Do you want a standalone slot-2 device, or one to use in conjunction with slot-1?

The standalone ones are all fairly old AFAIK.

3. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    If you're aiming at standalone cart, and want the best, M3 Lite Perfect is the cart to go with..but it's becoming more and more rare, so it is kinda hard to get it..
    It takes up to 2GB microSD card, it has best compatibility and you can use it both with NDS and GBA, it can boot in NDS mode or GBA mode..

If you're looking for a cart to be used only on NDS and that works in pair with slot 1, it's probably the best to get EZ 3-in-1....it's the best choice for any cart except M3 Real, if your planning to (or already own) M3 Real, than you should get official M3 GBA Expansion slot 2 cart. (it allowes you to use GBA cheats and RTS for GBA games)..

4. matrix121391
    OP

Member matrix121391 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Thanks guys! (For your replies and not flaming me [​IMG] )