Gaming Too many games ?? (all my beginner questions)

SpoonZie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, i could of picked a better title.
basically i bought my 3ds about 3-4 weeks ago when i was suffering from gaming withdrawal, laptop is being repaired and could take up to 2 months for the part to arrive....

so i started off with just animal crossing pre-installed on my 3ds XL ... then i slowly ended up buying new games (ok .. not so slowly) its now been 3 weeks and i've got too many games...

my questions are simple ...
1.how do you guys (+gals?) handle carrying your physical games around without losing them.
game cases ect i could guess but are there any specific ones that are better than others?
2. does anyone know where in UK i can find a good thumb stylus like the ones given away with the old 3ds systems.
3. any new game suggestions ? see game list below
(currently looking at Resident Evil Revelations / Mario Bros Dream Team)
Animal Crossing : New Leaf
Castlevania Lords of shadow: mirror of fate
Dead or Alive Dimensions
Fire Emblem Awakening
Ghost Recon Shadow Wars
Kid Icarus Uprising
Kingdom Hearts 3d Dream drop distance
Luigi's Mansion 2
Madden Football (even at £3 i regret buying this)
Mario Kart 7
Metal Gear Solid 3d snake eater
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
New Super Mario Bros 2
Paper Mario Sticker Star
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Pushmo
Rabbids 3d
Rabbids Rumble
Rayman Origins
Starfox 64 3d
Super Mario 3d Land
Super Pokemon Rumble
Super Street Fighter IV 3d edition
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3d
does anyone else find that they just cant ignore cheap 3ds games ? i find im buying games i wouldnt of bothered playing just because their cheap, (Super pokemon rumble / Madden ........)

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
1) I have a converted pencil case for my games. It works well, but requires more space in your purse or knapsack.
2) Dunno. Try an asian privately owned game shop?
3) I like Revelations, but I've been mostly playing in the multiplayer/RAID mode since I've beaten the campaign mode once. It's fun, and it's very challenging.

Other Suggestions Include:
- SteamWorld Dig (download only, but a quick and fun game. Dig up ores in a mine, avoid or kill enemies, and try not to kill yourself by falling bricks or enemies. Pretty replayable, but a shorter game for download only. I beat it in 6 hours...I think most others will have a shorter time. It's replayable because the main area changes every playthrough, even though puzzle areas don't.)
- Denpamen 2 (quite fun, you capture little "Denpamen" that float around wifi hotspots and use them in a quite traditional RPG)
- Spirit Camera (very good, even though the AR technology has to function with HUGELY BRIGHT lights...kind of defeating the tension from the game. The book of faces (the AR booklet) is a pretty prop too!)
- Samurai Warriors: Chronicles (kind of hack n slashy, but with characters from Japan's past histories, and they all have different powers and weapon sets. I like the game, but I find myself being much more engrossed in MH3U and Steamworld Dig.)

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
A good way of storing games would be getting one of those 18 game carrying cases off Club Nintendo as a prize.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Like Chary said, you should get one or two of the cases, I've got two and they're pretty slick looking:

5151-51dfd825d4afe.png

http://stars.nintendo-europe.com/?locale=en_GB

If you've registered the system and all the games you should have over 6000 stars and that's more than enough to order two cases for free.

SpoonZie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
o.O those look awesome i havent registered anything at all yet, i know theres occasionally promotions so saving them all just incase >.>

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
o.O those look awesome i havent registered anything at all yet, i know theres occasionally promotions so saving them all just incase >.>

Did you buy a 3DS or a 3DS XL?
And well, most of those games most likely won't get promotions, aside from the recent Nintendo ones.

SpoonZie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
3ds xl, i bought the animal crossing edition because i liked the colors >.> , and its all European , and in my opinion the rewards from EU club-nintendo suck .. they are terrible =/

SpoonZie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so i found the case i want .. but not found anywhere that sells it ...

i recently saw there is a "pull n go" 3ds xl folio case. i really want to grab one of these but just cant find anywhere in stock with them in the UK , none on ebay, 1 on amazon but from a non amazon seller charging 40 pounds.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
3ds xl, i bought the animal crossing edition because i liked the colors >.> , and its all European , and in my opinion the rewards from EU club-nintendo suck .. they are terrible =/

Europe actually has some pretty good rewards once in a while, we had those Mario Kart trophies, the medals for Pandora's Tower, Xenoblade and Last Story, the Link statue, etc... In terms of actual prizes the European one is better than the US one, only downside in comparison is that you can get some eshop games and platinum/gold rewards...

Anyway, you could probably register your 3DS or sell the code of your 3DS XL, some people might want to buy the code since you can get a free Animal Crossing game with it.

qweesy777

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started with that 16 case from Nintendo club aswell but then I started to get more games ....amazon has great deals, so i got this it holds 40 games and fits the XL just fine, I also have circle pad pro xl, travel charger, dock charger,regular charging cable a couple exrta stylus, Kid icarus 3ds stand fits xl just fine + AR cards +3ds soft pouch from Nintendo club in red all fit in this bad boy no problem

Nintendo Official Elite Transporter Case for 3DS

812-gDDdBVL._SL1400_.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Freedom* *(terms and conditions apply)