Too many forums?

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
the first forum you mentionned is meant for things like utils, tools, devices (eg. screen protections, custom stylus, tv tuner..) whereas the other one is only for FLASHING devices (flash linkers, adapters, ...)

there is, in my opinion, no need for further debate on this subject... but it's only my opinion.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Costello's opinion > All tbh.

BTW: Do you still intend to update GBArms? Because it's a great proggy and I'd love to see some new stuff implemented.

pelago

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
the first forum you mentionned is meant for things like utils, tools, devices (eg. screen protections, custom stylus, tv tuner..) whereas the other one is only for FLASHING devices (flash linkers, adapters, ...)
Hi, yes I can see that's probably what they're supposed to be for, but people posting don't seem to realise that. Stuff about the new DS Lite gets posted in both forums, as does stuff about flash kits. Instead of merging them, maybe something needs to be done to make the distinction more clear, or some heavy moderation to move off-topic threads.

Personally I just read both forums so it's no biggie, although duplication of threads is a little annoying.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
QUOTE said:
some heavy moderation to move off-topic threads.
actually, once in a (great) while, we do that ...
it may be time to do it now...

QUOTEWhat is GBArms???
"GBA roms management software" ... by myself
but I don't update it anymore...

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Stuff about the new DS Lite gets posted in both forums, as does stuff about flash kits. Instead of merging them, maybe something needs to be done to make the distinction more clear, or some heavy moderation to move off-topic threads.
I agree that the two forum sections should stay separate. But you're right about a lot of the flashing topics being started in the wrong forum section. Maybe removing the word " devices" frorm the forum name would help, seeing as most non-flashing stuff falls under "hardware" anyway? Or mention the fact that flashing hardware does not go in there somewhere in the forum description

754boy

:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I say the more forums, the greater the chance of you finding the info you are looking for
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up