Tomy’s Next Naruto Game Is A Four Player DS Fighter

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not really seeing the point to this if it's trying to be a Jump clone. Considering Jump had Naruto in it as well as online multiplayer and a huge roster in general, this seems like a bad game. Odds are it's just catering to fanboys, but still.

soulfire

gear... secando
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
this looks a lot better then the other naruto games on the ds

those where really FAIL (my opinion)

i will try it
biggrin.gif

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
throwing out the notice that the day this comes out Noitora and I will be on its translation faster than

uh

naruto on ramen

oh christ this must the the worst joke i've ever made it's not even funny it's not even corny it's just
bad rofl

junker_man32

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tinymonkeyt said:
QUOTE said:
Tomy is taking a break from the 3D Ninja Destiny line. Their next Naruto game for the Nintendo DS is a Jump Ultimate Stars style fighter called Naruto Shippuden: Full Throttle Ninjutsu! Chakrush.

Naruto Shippuden: Full Throttle Ninjutsu! Chakrush has sprite graphics and four player mode. Local Wi-Fi lets opponents link up. The core battle system seems to be centered around a chakra rush, an attack readily shown in this Jump Festa trailer.

The movie also confirms Naruto, Sasuke, Deidara, and Itachi as playable characters. Look for Tomy’s “hi speed ninja battle action” game in spring 2010.

Just thought maybe the Naruto Fans would like this. I like fighting games like Jump Ultimate Stars as well, even though I'm not too big of a Naruto fan. Too bad there's no online wifi :[

Source: Siliconera
dumb fucken game. im currently spamming and cursing to gain warn experience level to level up to 90, at the peak of power admins!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F