The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mynameisanh said:
lmao.. that's hilarious.

He says far worse than that. Like when you poke his bicep or his pec, he'll say, "Hard, isn't it? It is even more amazing with my clothes off. However, I am not taking off my clothes."
wub.gif
blush.gif
shy.gif
X_X

mynameisanh

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
mynameisanh said:
lmao.. that's hilarious.

He says far worse than that. Like when you poke his bicep or his pec, he'll say, "Hard, isn't it? It is even more amazing with my clothes off. However, I am not taking off my clothes."
wub.gif
blush.gif
shy.gif
X_X

Hahahahahah, please tell me you guys are gonna leave it like that!

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
hey phoenix, your making my girl hurt me cause she was hoping to get the patch but i had to tell it isn't out yet >__<

i mean really take your time to get the bugs out of it, i even told her to start an account so she can ask the questions, instead of relying on me x_x

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there are technical bugs, I can help take a look.
(I mean, if they are not spelling/grammar etc.)

But in most cases for technical bugs, just find out what file cause the error and try switching back to the original Japanese one. Then try to compare the differences. You should finally spot the error. (Most of the time, it's just trials and errors. So be patient and Ganbare~.
biggrin.gif
)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Devilkid32177 said:
hey phoenix, your making my girl hurt me cause she was hoping to get the patch but i had to tell it isn't out yet >__<

i mean really take your time to get the bugs out of it, i even told her to start an account so she can ask the questions, instead of relying on me x_x

I'm not sure if you're trying to guilt me into rushing or not, but I'm sorry, I can't make a horde of girls have a patch full of typos cause one person can't wait :/
Try telling her we're making sure she has one hell of a patch to enjoy and we're adding as much as we can. I believe Amande said a few days ago that the patch would possibly be out within a week and a half. There aren't really very many errors being reported, so the probable deadline's looks more likely.

QUOTE(jjjewel @ Jan 9 2011, 04:03 PM) If there are technical bugs, I can help take a look.
(I mean, if they are not spelling/grammar etc.)

But in most cases for technical bugs, just find out what file cause the error and try switching back to the original Japanese one. Then try to compare the differences. You should finally spot the error. (Most of the time, it's just trials and errors. So be patient and Ganbare~.
biggrin.gif
)

There aren't any more technical bugs, I fixed all of those
happy.gif

We're just basically fixing typos and words going out of the boxes (The files that were manually inserted). Other than that, if you'd like to take a look at some of the buttons for the second patch, that'd be great. I'm having a few problems finding the "Hiragana" and "Katakana" colors of the input screen. The ones I did insert, didn't show up. The webdata tab that tells you your four week fortune won't translate right. I keep on inserting the graphic correctly, but it still shows some of the Japanese at the end. I still can't fix the words for when you reset the data. It's... strange. If you want, I can send you the beta patch so you can see what I mean. I'm still looking into it, though.

Devilkid32177

Trophies
Website
Facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
sorry about that phoenix >___<
im lousy with english, since my program basically types what i say into the microphone and translates it for me, though i still like messing with it
tongue.gif

as for pushing you into releasing it, no, i wouldn't, im happy playing the russian translated edition of my gba edited games, i tell her she needs to wait for it, im sure shes not the only one waiting

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
The ones I did insert, didn't show up. The webdata tab that tells you your four week fortune won't translate right. I keep on inserting the graphic correctly, but it still shows some of the Japanese at the end. I still can't fix the words for when you reset the data.

You can try blanking the part you insert first. (Just fill with a solid color instead of adding the translated text.) Then insert them and test playing the game. If you still see the Japanese text on the part that you already blanked, that means the Japanese text you see isn't in the graphic you edited.

Sometimes you will have separate graphics when you click a button. (Like when it's not pushed, when it's pushed, and after it's pushed, etc.) They can have different graphic files for each state. Try listing all the NCGR (RGCN) in the file and check them.

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks so much for the patch and the team's hard work.
wub.gif

You girls (and some guys, I guess) did an amazing job.
happy.gif

Ganbatte~~
yaynds.gif

Edit: Just got a chance to test it. Nice job.
biggrin.gif

And on my first date with Saeki, my beloved Himuro-sensei just showed up and haunted me. XD
By the way, for the graphics in some parts, ex. mini games on Sports day, etc., some are exactly the same as in GS1. Feel free to reuse them if you'd like. (Just test by replacing files with the same name and see if they work. Otherwise, you can open GS1 and GS2's files (of the same name) in CT2 and copy the graphics from GS1 to GS2.
happy.gif
)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jjjewel said:
Thanks so much for the patch and the team's hard work.
wub.gif

You girls (and some guys, I guess) did an amazing job.
happy.gif

Ganbatte~~
yaynds.gif

Edit: Just got a chance to test it. Nice job.
biggrin.gif

And on my first date with Saeki, my beloved Himuro-sensei just showed up and haunted me. XD
By the way, for the graphics in some parts, ex. mini games on Sports day, etc., some are exactly the same as in GS1. Feel free to reuse them if you'd like. (Just test by replacing files with the same name and see if they work. Otherwise, you can open GS1 and GS2's files (of the same name) in CT2 and copy the graphics from GS1 to GS2.
happy.gif
)

Thank you jewel!
It means a lot to me to hear you say that
happy.gif

We didn't put the endings into the first patch, even though they're done. It kind of keeps testers from running off XD

Let me now if you want to test the second patch! Unfortunately, we're looking for more testers since a few of them got booted for inactivity
frown.gif

I think it has to do with you doing the first game and Himuro saying, "I'm still watching you in the second." XDDDDD

Ah! Speaking of that, something really funny happened to me a day before the patch release. I was going crazy because the eval_name (I was looking for the left screen of the information screen so I could translate it) and the names there were the English TMGS1 names. My heart dropped and I was thinking, "DID I ACCIDENTALLY UNPACK TMGS1?!" So I unpacked three clean versions of TMGS2 and they all had it XD So I was panicking for nothing! No doubt, TMGS1 files are in TMGS2, but the game designers put them there. Haha

If they're similar, then it should lessen a lot of stress on me, thank you!!
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: