ROM Hack Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 2nd Season Translation

Serendipity

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got the BF event and for a minute there I was happy...until I realized I went into BF mode with the wrong guy.
wacko.gif
talk about an epic fail on my part...

And speaking of Chris when I saw the ponytail I went from -_- to tokimeki state *q*

Nekochi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey! I just wanted to say that that you guys have done a great job translating this game! I have found one error though. On the website when they announce the skiing, it says it goes from 2/20 to the end of February. That should be 12/20. Other than that everything is going smoothly and I can't wait for the final patch!

If you still need people to beta, I'd be willing to help, though I don't have a ton of time. I have been playing a fair amount, I just got to my second New Year's in my game and I downloaded it maybe one or two weeks ago. So that should give you an idea of how much time I have, more or less. Let me know if that would be okay. I'd love to do Hikami Itaru.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
ah too bad my little niece don't know english yet (she's on her early 10) i will grab this when she will get interest in boyz and know about the langage a bit
biggrin.gif

though they look quite effeminate don't they !?

anyway thanks for translating japanese date sim must been a lot of script o_o

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
koimayeul said:
ah too bad my little niece don't know english yet (she's on her early 10) i will grab this when she will get interest in boyz and know about the langage a bit
biggrin.gif

though they look quite effeminate don't they !?

anyway thanks for translating japanese date sim must been a lot of script o_o

2,912 script files.
That's not including the graphics, tutorials or skinships X_X
So yeah, it's a bulky game haha.

But this game is quite... perverted
rofl2.gif

EDIT: I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find one of the graphics. There is a "Back/end/done" button for the webdata, but I have to translate the pressed and depressed ones. They have a file for that button, but the file is only for the pressed one and I've looked through every single file for the depressed button. I couldn't the the graphics right in a few of the files, so it looked wonky even after I imported the palette from the NCLR file. There aren't any narc files, the NCLRs are in their own files.

Shaku-kyo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks a lot for your effot!! I would like to ask, how can I put two letters in the same spot for my name? (as shown in the visual spoiler) It gets me mad!!

Thanks for helping and for doing such a wonderful job ^^

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shaku-kyo said:
Thanks a lot for your effot!! I would like to ask, how can I put two letters in the same spot for my name? (as shown in the visual spoiler) It gets me mad!!

Thanks for helping and for doing such a wonderful job ^^

Ah, that was from the old font. But since that font caused a lot of issues, we got rid of it :/
But if you want, you can look at a Japanese chart to see how to spell your name in Kana or Kanji.

jjjewel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
EDIT: I'm having a lot of trouble trying to find one of the graphics. There is a "Back/end/done" button for the webdata, but I have to translate the pressed and depressed ones. They have a file for that button, but the file is only for the pressed one and I've looked through every single file for the depressed button. I couldn't the the graphics right in a few of the files, so it looked wonky even after I imported the palette from the NCLR file. There aren't any narc files, the NCLRs are in their own files.

Some NCLRs are in the file or in the other file in the same folder. Here's some info;

- command/clubbg_LZ.bin (The tabs when you select club)
Use TTLP @ Hex AE38. View graphic at offset 2588. (Shouldn't have any problem on this one.)

- imai/info/info_data_LZ.bin (The left screen info for guys (Name, BD, etc) when you ask Yuu)
Use TTLP from imai/info/wininfo_l_LZ.bin

- The little buttons on the calendar (in imai/cal/ folder)
Edit back, next, and fin with TTLP from year. (back, next, fin, year are file names in cal folder.)

- The little back button on the web.
Edit web/bg/webwinpic_LZ.bin and web/obj/webend_LZ.bin. (I guess you had webend_LZ done but it has to be the same font as the one in webwinpic.) I don't know where the palette for this one is but you can use any palette and just edit it. Just don't use anti-alias for your text. (It will mess up the pic because you don't have the right palette.)
Anyway, for this one, I tried making the button from CT2's default palette. You can use the following files and edit the font if you want. (It now has the solid color font and background, just don't change the colors.)

http://www.mediafire.com/file/e4smgu7x9u80huy/GS2web.zip

(The files are already LZ compressed. You can just replace the web/bg/webwinpic_LZ.bin and web/obj/webend_LZ.bin with these 2 files to see how the buttons look in the game.)

----------------

Also, check your NFTR file for the zodiac font. Open it in DarthNemesis' NFTRedit and view the Character Map. Make sure the width, offset, and next offset values of them are 9 0 9, otherwise some parts of the character will be cut off when it is displayed in the game.

----------------

Any more problem, PM me then.
biggrin.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a slight update on TMGS2's second patch.

I've decided since I haven't posted screenshots in a while, I might as well post some now.
So...

Here you go!
Touching has never felt so wrong... that's all I have to say when you see the third picture.
I was really sick to my stomach XD
All of the graphics are translated(Excluding the endings/album/credits and the kana/kanji, we decided not to do this to save reference), even if I didn't add a picture of them all.

The information screen is translated.
IsDER.png

The guys names are translated, as well.
5M2An.png

"Tease me near my eyes"
"Nice one, sis!"
So wrong... so... wrong....
kDErf.png

Saeki's skinship is done. Dumb jerk
angry.gif

DgX2T.png

As well as the jobs.
jvkAk.png

And the evaluation screen
smile.gif

The names were suuuuper hard to fit, but thanks to Zydaline, one of our graphic editors, he managed to find the perfect fonts.
wNU2U.png

The calender buttons, too!
yVuKL.png

And the emails look AMAZING!!!
5QIPy.png

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France