Pyonkotchi

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
eeeeeeee! You guys, are moving so fast. Hahaha I wish I was a beta tester so I could get one of those mageekul early-bird patches

of coarse, That would mean I'd have to like, do stuff, and like, play with a not-done patch and what not 83
I'll just wait patiently. Build some anticipation waitin' for the public release :B
maybe I'll get some confetti and kazoos. You know, to celebrate when its done 8D

Elixiate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Ah! So quiet, Elixiate, thank you very much for replying, speak more so I don't get so worried T_T
Sorry, I'm just so used to most threads on here not moving so quickly. You guys are on a different conversation everyday and every time I log in the thread has advanced like 5 pages so I'm never sure if I should say anything o-O

REOP

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for accidentally ignoring you guys. I opened the thread but didn't have enough time to go through all the pages I hadn't read. Sorry, I didn't keep up to date as well as I should have.

But I'm here, and have been checking in on the other site too.

golden realm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Suji said:
TMGS3S sounds like it'll be exciting with the rival system and all. XD I tried not to play too much in hopes of a translation to pop up.

golden realm~ lmao!! You're one dedicated guy. My boyfriend would never be caught playing TMGS games.

Well, sometimes you have to see things from girl point of view and this game isn't that long to finish it
But I do feel awkward
unsure.gif
when you have to touch the guy when dating or special CGS

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Izumi Yuki said:
hi everyone!!!
am I the first from Chile? oh my gosh how embarrassing
my english is the worst
is it correct to say that my english is the worst?
oh my! my english is very bad
hahaha
anyway
I hope you are having fun with the beta
if you want some help just tell me
I wish you good luck
moogle.gif

Welcome!
happy.gif

Your English is just fine, don't worry about it, worrying just makes you stress more! XD
I'm going to insert Masaki's scripts once I hear back from FE, finish the ones I somehow forgot to do(Only four!) and help Inori finish the webmail(Where you check the latest trends, places to go, etc.) and then we'll be ready to start testing!
happy.gif

cherijay said:
*handing out some goooood coffee to the project members*
bow.gif
Well, I've got a cold, so I will just sit here and wait for it... I have time enough
rofl2.gif

Thank you! We love coffee, it's our blood
laugh.gif

I'm sick too, though
sad.gif

Elixiate said:
Sorry, I'm just so used to most threads on here not moving so quickly. You guys are on a different conversation everyday and every time I log in the thread has advanced like 5 pages so I'm never sure if I should say anything o-O

My apologies, I know how you feel, I enjoy responding to as many people as I can in one post and there are sometimes pages to respond to O_O
I don't mind though, feel free to take a look at the site
smile.gif

QUOTE(REOP @ Nov 1 2010, 10:09 PM) Sorry for accidentally ignoring you guys. I opened the thread but didn't have enough time to go through all the pages I hadn't read. Sorry, I didn't keep up to date as well as I should have.

But I'm here, and have been checking in on the other site too.

It's all right, it's good to know you're alive!
happy.gif

You'll have to post/comment a bit more on the site though since the beta testing errors will be there and not reported here.

QUOTE(golden realm @ Nov 1 2010, 11:28 PM)
Well, sometimes you have to see things from girl point of view and this game isn't that long to finish it
But I do feel awkward
unsure.gif

Haha, I commend you, but you're right, if you're a guy, it may feel strange touching other guys
rofl2.gif

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
golden realm said:
Suji said:
TMGS3S sounds like it'll be exciting with the rival system and all. XD I tried not to play too much in hopes of a translation to pop up.

golden realm~ lmao!! You're one dedicated guy. My boyfriend would never be caught playing TMGS games.
But I do feel awkward
unsure.gif
But the girls don't play it because of the heroine or the other girls, they play it for the boys.

Besides, the heroine is always so... oblivious - you should be looking forward mirroring the boys' attitude instead of trying to understand how a girl thinks, because she is so 'not' like us
rofl2.gif

Sora278

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello guys ! ^^

Congrats for all your progress in the translation ! ^^ I'm really looking forward the beginning of the beta testing. (I'm currently a little ill and have to stay in bed... I hate it. v_v BUT I wouldn't be against it if there was a sweet musician to keep company with me...even if it's just a good friend. ^__^)

Good luck for the inserting ! Seems to be hard...but think about the thousand of thank youuuuu that are waiting for you at the end of the final patch !

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora278 said:
Hello guys ! ^^

Congrats for all your progress in the translation ! ^^ I'm really looking forward the beginning of the beta testing. (I'm currently a little ill and have to stay in bed... I hate it. v_v BUT I wouldn't be against it if there was a sweet musician to keep company with me...even if it's just a good friend. ^__^)

Good luck for the inserting ! Seems to be hard...but think about the thousand of thank youuuuu that are waiting for you at the end of the final patch !

Suji

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll be here if you need an extra hand. 8D

goldenrealm~ I agree with Jei about the main character being dense/oblivious. XDD Maybe get some pointers from guys. Some of the girls in the game can be way too catty and easy to turn their back on you. (Though I guess some girls are actually like that, unfortunately).

cidthekittyisfun

Trophies
Website
chocolatesyrupywaffles.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello sorry to bother, but I just wanted to say thank you so much for translating and making this patch, I've been lurking for a little while and I thought I'd finally sign up just to say thank you lol. I've been kind of playing it using a walkthrough so far i like the Musician guy hes cute and I like musicians >_> but I cant wait until this is finished so I can finally know what they are saying lol.

Keep up the good work ♥

Vanilla.

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Hi guys! I also wanted to say thank you for your hard work
smile.gif
. I had been lurking too, but I decided to register
happy.gif
. Anyyyyway, I discovered TokimemoGS some years ago, and I never ever thought the games would be translated! So it's kind of a dream come true ? (Oh my, I'm too cheesy). You guys are awesome! ? ? ?
Ah, and I apologize in advance for any mistakes in my english, it isn't my first language "OTL (Like Izumi Yuki I'm from Chile too
ohmy.gif
High five!)
Good luck with the script inserting and the beta!

golden realm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jei said:
But the girls don't play it because of the heroine or the other girls, they play it for the boys.

Besides, the heroine is always so... oblivious - you should be looking forward mirroring the boys' attitude instead of trying to understand how a girl thinks, because she is so 'not' like us
rofl2.gif

QUOTE(Suji @ Nov 3 2010, 12:25 AM) I'll be here if you need an extra hand. 8D

goldenrealm~ I agree with Jei about the main character being dense/oblivious. XDD Maybe get some pointers from guys. Some of the girls in the game can be way too catty and easy to turn their back on you. (Though I guess some girls are actually like that, unfortunately).

Is that so, Thanks for the tips girls,
I'll try, I'll try

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
cidthekittyisfun said:
Hello sorry to bother, but I just wanted to say thank you so much for translating and making this patch, I've been lurking for a little while and I thought I'd finally sign up just to say thank you lol. I've been kind of playing it using a walkthrough so far i like the Musician guy hes cute and I like musicians >_> but I cant wait until this is finished so I can finally know what they are saying lol.

Keep up the good work ?

Thank you for signing up to say thank you! It helps the temp and it helps us
smile.gif

We're doing the best we can to provide the best of our abilities, but don't forget to thank everyone else who's also helping!
wub.gif

cherijay said:
So many new people just because of this thread
happy.gif
This could be a new member-fishing method
rofl2.gif

How's the progress doing? Are you still busy?
happy.gif

I've noticed, haha, maybe we should translate more often XD
Wait... We do O_O

Yep, still busy, I have a few blank scripts to do and Inori's working on the webmail data so that should be all for before the testing.
And me trying to get the correct palette for the save screen, if I can't find it, the save screen will have to wait until the 2nd patch, I'm not sure if that's okay with everyone though v_v

Vanilla. said:
Hi guys! I also wanted to say thank you for your hard work
smile.gif
. I had been lurking too, but I decided to register
happy.gif
. Anyyyyway, I discovered TokimemoGS some years ago, and I never ever thought the games would be translated! So it's kind of a dream come true ? (Oh my, I'm too cheesy). You guys are awesome! ? ? ?
Ah, and I apologize in advance for any mistakes in my english, it isn't my first language "OTL (Like Izumi Yuki I'm from Chile too
ohmy.gif
High five!)
Good luck with the script inserting and the beta!

Ah, thank you too, for joining!!
I'm glad you're a TMGS fan!
wub.gif

Welcome to the site, be sure to browse other sections or just the DS section! Not just this thread
nyanya.gif

You'll like the temp, I promise
smile.gif

Thank you for the support! (Your English is absolutely fine
biggrin.gif
)

QUOTE(Jei @ Nov 2 2010, 07:44 PM)
Welcome to all the new members!

And Phoenix, if you still need a hand at inserting, you can send the scripts my way and I'll do it - it's pretty easy to do and I don't find it tiring at all, it just requires a lot of attention
happy.gif

Ah, thank you Jei! I think I'll be sending you Masaki's files later on if you don't mind, you tend to insert faster than I do XDDDD
But that's just because I multi-task (Translate AND trying to hack the save data graphic AND insert AND prepare files to be inserted
laugh.gif
)
I agree, it isn't hard to do, just requires attention.

A big thanks to you, as well, Suji for offering to help!!
happy.gif

You may get some work XD

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
it's a shame u can't see how many posts someone had at the time of a certain post, we could see how many posts someone new in the thread had at the time and know if they registered just for that

but i can say for sure more than 20 and i luuuuv seeing that lol

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ioukta said:
it's a shame u can't see how many posts someone had at the time of a certain post, we could see how many posts someone new in the thread had at the time and know if they registered just for that

but i can say for sure more than 20 and i luuuuv seeing that lol

What do you mean? I'm sure you can check post counts and the posts themselves.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
yeah but i mean i'd only know if they got on gbatemp just for this thread if they say it, cause once they post more, their number of posts goes up and i don't see myself going in everybody's profile to see what their first post was lol

i mean it's a 67 page thread lool and i have 100+ posts most in here lol im probably not alone either lool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: