The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jei said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Don't worry Jei, you're one of the ones I didn't mention, you'll be testing all of the beta patches if you choose to do so
smile.gif
You don't even need to ask - I'm ready whenever you need
yay.gif

Thanks Jei!
happy.gif

haurin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
just finished my exams today and came back to this thread!
Wow!! Beta testers already announced! amazing XD
Looks like the translation will be available in few months. Looking forward to it XD

please keep up the good work and don't push yourself!!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
haurin said:
just finished my exams today and came back to this thread!
Wow!! Beta testers already announced! amazing XD
Looks like the translation will be available in few months. Looking forward to it XD

please keep up the good work and don't push yourself!!

That's really nice of you
smile.gif

Well, the beta will be released once we get the guys' date choices translated, we'll be done with that within two or three weeks(we're going to translate a few more folders with that)

After the beta testers are done, the first patch will be released.
The second patch should be the completed.

9/10/10 Update: I have to admit, as I'm doing the last bit of Waka's B files, he's grown on me greatly, he's amazingly sweet, especially his date CGs that I've just finished.

ioukta

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hmm i don't think i'm getting all my GBA emails when there's new messages

anyway wanted to say hi and GAMBATTE kudasai and thank you all

thank you for your hard work and i'll work hard to make it an even more perfect patch in yall's name for everybody

i've put myself in the mood by aiming for every cutscene with the 1st one but now after 2 guys i'm tired of all the bombing lol anyway i'm prepared and eager to write down everything i encounter, even have a lil notepad for when i'm playing during my commute lol

again thank you and take care of yourselves don't hurry lol sleep !

Inori

Trophies
Website
gokusaishiki.wordpress.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
9/10/10 Update: I have to admit, as I'm doing the last bit of Waka's B files, he's grown on me greatly, he's amazingly sweet, especially his date CGs that I've just finished.

I told you! Waka-sama is so cute! BTW -- I`m on MSN, but it might be crapping out again. I wanted to talk to you about some things I want beta testers to look out for, like my horrendous typing ability.

Also, not much of an update, but Saeki's dating scripts have been translated, I think some people might be looking forward to that. Moving on to ?????? Chris, now.

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Haha~ now you see who and why he's my fav character from Tmgs2... go "baka-ouji"!
happy.gif

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jei said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Haha~ now you see who and why he's my fav character from Tmgs2... go "baka-ouji"!
happy.gif

By the way, Inori and I talked about it and we don't mind giving you the English scripts
smile.gif

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
phoenixgoddess27 said:
Jei said:
phoenixgoddess27 said:
happy.gif
By the way, Inori and I talked about it and we don't mind giving you the English scripts
smile.gif
Thank you two very much! Let's spread TMGS love worldwide~
bow.gif

Shinangel

Trophies
XP
Country
I just joined to thank you and your team
smile.gif
for working to translate this game ! I am so excited and grateful xxxxx Thank you for your efforts x
moogle.gif

beeeees

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been following this thread for a couple of weeks and I thought I'd join to say thanks.
smile.gif
Translating a whole game on your own gusto has to be a lot of hard work. A lot of people really love this series, and I know personally that it should be so nice to breeze through the dialog instead of stumble through with limited knowledge of japanese. So thanks so much!

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beeeees said:
I've been following this thread for a couple of weeks and I thought I'd join to say thanks.
smile.gif
Translating a whole game on your own gusto has to be a lot of hard work. A lot of people really love this series, and I know personally that it should be so nice to breeze through the dialog instead of stumble through with limited knowledge of japanese. So thanks so much!

Thank you very much for your support, this is why we translate so fast, because of motivation.
But I'm not working on this alone, everyone in the credits made this happen, besides, what is a translation without fans of the game?
smile.gif

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
Thought that I should join to thank the group so so much for taking the time and effort to translate the game. Thank you all so much! And when it's time, I wouldn't mind being a Beta Tester. Though, I am not so sure why I didn't get Himurocchi's ending for the first game... DX

Thank you again~! Now I can get to know more of Wakaoji-sensei. :3 (Was interested in him the very first time I laid my eyes on his picture
wub.gif
)

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hakusa said:
Thought that I should join to thank the group so so much for taking the time and effort to translate the game. Thank you all so much! And when it's time, I wouldn't mind being a Beta Tester. Though, I am not so sure why I didn't get Himurocchi's ending for the first game... DX

Thank you again~! Now I can get to know more of Wakaoji-sensei. :3 (Was interested in him the very first time I laid my eyes on his picture
wub.gif
)

Thank you, that's nice of you!
Inori and I have been talking and have decided to continue translating TMGS3, but we won't be able to insert the script until we have a script editor for it. We'll extract the text and translate it so then when we do have the tool, we'll have things ready for it.
But Will O' Wisp and Fushigi Yuugi goes first
wub.gif

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
is this some kind of visual novel? >:
i've never heard of it before.

keep up the good work, pg tips
wub.gif

also
GS2_15_19429.png

this gave me the wrong impression.

hakusa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
phoenixgoddess27 said:
hakusa said:

wub.gif
)

Thank you, that's nice of you!
Inori and I have been talking and have decided to continue translating TMGS3, but we won't be able to insert the script until we have a script editor for it. We'll extract the text and translate it so then when we do have the tool, we'll have things ready for it.
But Will O' Wisp and Fushigi Yuugi goes first
wub.gif

You're welcome!
Wow, that's cool~ I guess I'll wait for it.
smile.gif
Roger!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't