A miserable little pile of secrets
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
rastsan said:
Veho - you obviously don't get the gay part...
that tiolet game should have a a gay option.

so...
you choose to be right beside him. now do you choose to stand back a little and let him cruise you -
or do you lean in a little to cruise him?

none of this you need a buffer zone crap...
where's the getting it on part....
sigh straight men and their threatened masculinity...
Are you scared the gay or bisexual guy might do a better job than any women can?
btw most straight guys when not in the mood to be cruised when in this scenario either show off or cover up (only once had a guy actually leave)

Is your masculinity threatened now?
WTF is this? Is there something wrong with that flash game being made by and for straight men? Not everyone wants to have their genitals examined while urinating, whether you'd call it a threatened masculinity thing or not.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
boof222 said:
How would this work for girls...
unsure.gif
smileipb2.png

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
PeregrinFig said:
Not everyone wants to have their genitals examined while urinating, whether you'd call it a threatened masculinity thing or not.

If you don't want to take that risk, only go to the bathroom in your own home.

Suck it up - privacy isn't something you get.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
LOL I love this thread. My inner pervert really just loves it.

I don't force cruising other guys dicks on anyone. I choose who I cruise - quite honestly I haven't cruised (other than my boyfriend) other guys dicks in washrooms for about 3 years.

Back then he (the guy) obviously wanted someone to look at it he wasn't even facing the tiolet just standing there with it out. he wasn't my type but looked like he needed a boost so I gave him a compliment on it which -uh - got him going.... but did not stay for what he was - uh - doing. He did turn back to the tiolet and was... uh nevermind. when I left which was quick cause the boyfreind was literally outside with my/his nephew. (to re-itereate i just complimented him nohting else)

I wouldn't call it examinating though, eh.
I would also like to add that I too have left public washrooms because I didn't like the over attention my junk was getting. (yes I am a nudist not an exhibitionist). I don't mind the cruising but the touching while cruising, agh. not without permission, jeez.

Really it is easy just to show your disgust, and let that be the answer.

back on topic and not to be confused with pedophilia (OKAY)
when I was a kid the other boys would make a game of who could pee the longest. I never won. Anyone else?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup