Hacking To Clear Up Hopebuy Questions

XxMxVxPxX

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Q: If i order a g6 lite from hopebuy. is it english or chinese

A: it is automaticlly ENGLISH, unless you specify you would like chinese in the forums

Q: Is hopebuy safe?

A: Yes, i have orderd from there and so have many other people.

Q: I think i got ripped off! my ups tracking number doesn't work

A: thats normal. mine diddnt either, but i recieved my package in 2 days.

Q: How long does it take hopebuy to recive a payment via credit card?

A: About 1-2 days.

Q: How is there customer service.

A: There customer service is great. you go to there forums and post your problem.
and "Hopebuy" will post back soon. they take bake damaged carts and ship right away.

Q: What Color cases does the g6 lite from hopebuy contain?

A: I Recieved all 4. white, ice blue, navy blue and the gba case.

Q: About how long will it take to recieve my package via UPS to the United states

A: It will usually take about 2-3 buisness day's (china time) to recieve your g6!

Q: How much Does it cost for shipping with each option?

A: ADS $20.90USD
DHL $21.70USD
TNT $22.60USD
UPS $30.50USD
FedEx $41.80USD
(thanks to pelago for pricing)

Ask more questions and ill answer them

keep this bumped to avoid confusion

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty satisfied so far with my experience with hopebuy. That's not to say i haven't had any problems. I'm just fairly sure that the problems that i've had are beyond their control. Ordered on the 6th, shipped on the 26 not here, and the tracking number they gave me for ups doesn't work so i don't know where it is either. Needless to say shipping wasn't as fast for me as others have said, but as long as it gets here by monday it's cool, after that i'm gonna start worrying.

N

neofans1

All the "tracking" numbers should work. Hopebuy gives out a reference number, so on the left hand side of the UPS site press on reference and it should work!!

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopebuy hasn't given an update in a couple days but last I heard the english version was in stock and shipping as soon as payment was recieved.

My order appears to have not have had my city in it. Hopebuy emailed me and I wrote them back with the city but I guess they didn't get it since I got the same email today so that probably explains my tracking number not working.

dora007a

Trophies
XP
Country
Luxembourg
UPS
The number they gave you in the email is not the tracking number, you need to ask them for the tracking number.
XXXXXXXXXXX -----> This number is what they gave me in the email.
XX XXX XXX XX XXXX XXX X -----> The real tracking number they told me later on.

beedog19

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like hopebuy got things sorted out on their side. Now the number they gave me works as a reference number and putting it in as such gave me the tracking number on my package. Now we play the waiting game.

potato

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Let me tell ya, for a site with such broken english they sure do buisness good

apparently they posted my package (g6 +passcard) a couple hours after i bought it, which is pretty good on a sunday
the tracking number doesnt work though, maybe its for the chinese ups system or something

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm just about to order from hopebuy for shipping to UK. Their shipping options are as follows:

ADS $20.90USD
DHL $21.70USD
TNT $22.60USD
UPS $30.50USD
FedEx $41.80USD

I've never heard of ADS - are they a respected company, do they have a website? Any idea how quickly ADS, DHL or TNT shipping will take? I'd like it as soon as possible but not enough to pay an extra $10 for UPS or an extra $20 for FedEx.

Picolo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
How long does it take for hopebuy to send the products? They've reviced the order and payment, also answerd my thread on the forum were I wanted them to make sure I got the enamel navy case. Still, my products haven't been sent
frown.gif

Anyone who bought from them and can tell how long time it took for them to send the products after the payment was recieved.

Edit: It seems as they shipped it just a few moments after I posted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: @_@