To all the non-furries,

SylvWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bowler67 said:
^ I thought your avatar was some "stare at it for 30 seconds and look away", but then I realized it had to of been some bar code for an electronic product.
mad.gif
It's a QR code. I've been using em as avatars for a few months now, I think. I change it around to reflect what I'm currently playing. If you wanna know what it says, there are a few programs designed to decode/encode them.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bowler67 said:
Cuelhu said:
I like hairy men.. Am I furry?

Well, if you like overweight hairy men, then you are considered a bear liker. But if you like just hairy skinny men, then it's called a fetish.
forgot to mention that, but I like them hairy and chubby. So, if I like bears, am I furry?
rolleyes.gif

Bowler67

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cuelhu said:
Bowler67 said:
Cuelhu said:

Well, if you like overweight hairy men, then you are considered a bear liker. But if you like just hairy skinny men, then it's called a fetish.
forgot to mention that, but I like them hairy and chubby. So, if I like bears, am I furry?
rolleyes.gif

No, I guess you don't know the meaning of being a furry. Being a furry you have to have a second online/IRL personality which consists of picking an animal you like and acting like one. Take CatBoy for example, he talks about having ears and a tail ALL the time, so therefore, he's a furry.

If you like hairy chubby men, which are bears, then you just have a fetish. Don't worry.

Cuelhu

GBATemp's Pepelatz Driver
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bowler67 said:
Cuelhu said:
Bowler67 said:
Cuelhu said:

rolleyes.gif

No, I guess you don't know the meaning of being a furry. Being a furry you have to have a second online/IRL personality which consists of picking an animal you like and acting like one. Take CatBoy for example, he talks about having ears and a tail ALL the time, so therefore, he's a furry.

If you like hairy chubby men, which are bears, then you just have a fetish. Don't worry.
but I'm a bunny man and were very happy wearing my bunny ears where I went. Until they broke
cry.gif

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Bowler67 said:
Cuelhu said:
Bowler67 said:
Cuelhu said:

rolleyes.gif

And the cat boy is a damn proud furry too!

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

The Pi

Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
The new rules of the internet
1. There are no rules except rules 1&2
2. Furries must apply for permission to exist, if they do not get this permission they will be flamed to death.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...