OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I left #2603 open in case SirVG ever decides to spread Lara_Crofts_Tomb_Raider_Legend_USA_GBA-SirVG anywhere.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
...as if I didn't have enough things I wanted to do at the moment...
Well, I held off on the Japanese release, lets see if I'll like this as much as I expect to like it...

ConraDargo

Flashback Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Eh? What the heck is this?
blink.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
the title screen looks an awful lot like that rivera game... I'm assuming it's either from the same developers or some sort of sequel?

ketheriel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
'Yggdra' is pronounced 'iggdra'.

And the game plays somewhat like a combination of fire emblem and ogre battle. You take two units and fight each other, and if one unit kills all the other units in that battle, the loser takes a hit to it's Morale, or essentially, it's health. When Morale drops to 0, the enemy dies.

And yes, it's made by the people that made Riviera but it's not a sequel.

Tatsurou

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
'Yggdra' is pronounced 'iggdra'.

And the game plays somewhat like a combination of fire emblem and ogre battle. You take two units and fight each other, and if one unit kills all the other units in that battle, the loser takes a hit to it's Morale, or essentially, it's health. When Morale drops to 0, the enemy dies.

And yes, it's made by the people that made Riviera but it's not a sequel.

It should be pronounced Iig-druh-sil, but for some reason the way it's written in Japanese is yuug-druh-sil. Strange indeed
frown.gif

ketheriel

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be looking for on that site but if they pronounced it like that, they likely pronounced it wrong. I imagine Yggdra is taken from Yggdrasil as Sting games have a history of borrowing from Nordic mythology (Riviera being a prime example), and if they pronounce Yggdrasil as Yuugdrasil... man. That's insanity. Or insanityuu, I guess.

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How the heck do you pronounce "Yggdra"????

EDIT: okay i posted that and then realised everyone else in this thread was already discussing this...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Andy didn't get any catholic toys because they wouldn't go limp when they saw him