GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If it's anything like the previous games then the main differences are some parts of the story, bosses and battle chips. Beside that, it's pretty much the same game.
Some people may have gotten tired with this serie but that's their problem. As long as it's an RPG, I'm happy.
biggrin.gif

tshu

On epic journey, brb.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, here's the other one. What game started this whole "multiple versions of the same game with different colour subtitles" craze? Pokemon?

Anyhow.. I think I might actually give one of these a go. I played the first one, and didn't really get into it, but I might see how the series has evolved (if at all) with this newest game.

Sc4rFac3d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
If it's anything like the previous games then the main differences are some parts of the story, bosses and battle chips. Beside that, it's pretty much the same game.
Some people may have gotten tired with this serie but that's their problem. As long as it's an RPG, I'm happy.
biggrin.gif

Same here, I don't really care if it's the same gameplay, I just want to play it to see the story.
biggrin.gif

Foppzter

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It seems that they removed everything that had to do with E-Reader, cyberworld maps are gone (ingame maps over ine net), at least 2 "dungeons" are gone and most cards that have anything to do with Django are gone.

...this is from the Japanese version, not the other English version
wink.gif

game16

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
to me it does, all those django chips and alt.messages and story made the megaman games a bit more interesting
smile.gif
but i lose teh MMBN series too bad its over

guardian_457

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
DAMN I HATE THESE MEGAMAN GAMES!!! I was playing it and at first it was working fine and in the middle of the game when i saved it said SAVE FAILED !!! and when i turned the game off and turned it back on the whole thing DISAPPEARED !!!
cry.gif
cry.gif
does anyone know how to fix this if so i can start again without any worries

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: LTT also did it