^^title-2432^^

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I actually hear that 6 is a MAJOR IMPROVEMENT over the last 2 games. I enjoyed 1, never did play 2, I loved 3, didn't get far into 4 because it got old, 5 I just skipped...I hear good things about this one.
Familiar story; played 3 addictively but the sidequests in 4 were far too long and I got bored. So what's the verdict; any truth in the rumour that 6 (or 5 for that matter) is better than 4?

Celb

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
SIX!?!! That's FIVE too many.

Let it die, just die. Damnit Capcom, better games.

And since I haven't played any of these series, might play it now.

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
4 RLY?

Oh goody
dry.gif

One day they'll actually have a point to battling all those random encounter viruses, like giving your guy some experience.

Golds

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
or they'll make it so if you don't beat a virus your gba/ds actually gets a virus, (it will probably get infected with mmbn7)

Sors

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i am happy about this release
beside megaman zero this is the only megaman series that still is fun for me (X wasnt fun anymore after 6, classic stopped after 7)

lets hope megaman ZX will bring some nice new flavour for all fans :)

btw i play these games for multiplayer not for singleplayer. perhaps you should try this too if you want to enjoy the exe-series more ;)

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well I played the game up to the first boss. For the part, a majority of the enemies were the same. One complaint I had with laters games, too easy to get lost, seems to not be in effect here. I quickly figured my way around the first few areas so I get to point A to point B quickly. The first boss was a ****ing joke too.

I'm enjoying it though. Diffently better than 4 and 5. I can't compare it to 3 yet, I beat 3. lol

theOtherGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.emuglx.net
XP
Country
United States

cornaljoe

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I heard they removed alot of stuff from the US version vs the JAP one. Anyone know if someone is working on a patch to restore what they removed and maybe even translate it?

theOtherGuy

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.emuglx.net
XP
Country
United States
My sources are just from other people, but they said that mediocre stuff was removed. Things that you need with the gate and the cards which are not sold in America.

M

mario5555

So if they removed stuff, I guess that means no Boktai 3 (Sabata's Counterattack) link up battles then huh?

And then no chance of an English release of that game then either. Well that stinks.
frown.gif

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They really shoulda put Rush and Tango in
tongue.gif

That and make a less "map maker" like map.
Cant stand how darn blocky and boring everything is.
Plus nearly everything is reused from the last game x-x

Really now Capcom, you think we wouldnt notice you reusing graphics over and over again? Sure the origonals had kinda reused graphics, but a reused megaman sprite with a slide and new levels is a good thing.

MegamanZero was a little too obvoius that they reused the graphics. They coulda atleast gave Zero a scratch on his armor or something. Differnt suits woulda been nice too. You know, ones that actually looked differnt, not just palete changes >.<

Anyway, Im glad the Battle Network series is finally ending.
It was cool the first time, but the sequal was a big chance to fix it up and improve it alot, wich they didnt.
Five sequals too many. (dont forget the sidestory ones too though)
But hopefully this one will go out with a good bang.
But somehow I doubt that.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgwfObY-WDQ