^^title-2382^^

bluemax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
FWIW the guy who translated the FFXII script is thinking about doing the same for this game. Go check over on GFAQs. I bought this game but I'm so tempted to download it and try the begining...

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mother 3 is a double edged sword in the translation business. On the one hand we all go FUCK YEAH. TRANSLATE THIS SHIZZLE. But then it leaves the Phoenix Wright GBA sequel.... ignored... meh. It's like anime fansubs. Only the popular ones gets translated.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
but my patients paid off.
That doesnt sound legal
wtf.gif

ozzyzak

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
but my patients paid off.

That doesnt sound legal
wtf.gif

hahaha sorry bout the typo.Tryin to eat mcdonalds while playing mother 3 while posting on gbatemp....I CANT MULTITASK!!!!

I have to ask, still at work =/

How is the music? That was always my favorite part! Does it hold true to the Earthbound/Mother style?

Yes it does.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Forgive me for not exploding into fanboydom (Europe never got this series and NES/SNES emulation was not on the cards for me until pocketnes: I was a Genecyst person) but is it really all that?

*gets knocked out by by flying (possibly telekinetically controlled) brick.

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Forgive me for not exploding into fanboydom (Europe never got this seires and NES/SNES emulation was not on the cards for me until pocketnes: I was a Genecyst person) but is it really all that?

I actually got into Earthbound because I was playing Super Smash Bros. and when I unlocked Ness, I was all, "WHO IS THIS GUY?" and played it..... and didn't like it at first. Mainly because I finished playing Chrono Trigger on the emulator. But when I insert the cheat codes, hey presto, I played a gem.

Westside

Sogdiana
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Forgive me for not exploding into fanboydom (Europe never got this seires and NES/SNES emulation was not on the cards for me until pocketnes: I was a Genecyst person) but is it really all that?

I actually got into Earthbound because I was playing Super Smash Bros. and when I unlocked Ness, I was all, "WHO IS THIS GUY?" and played it..... and didn't like it at first. Mainly because I finished playing Chrono Trigger on the emulator. But when I insert the cheat codes, hey presto, I played a gem.
wtf.gif
Since when does cheating makes a game better?
Anyway,
grog.gif
grog.gif
hrth for the game!

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Westwood: Yeah, I'm a cheating bastard.... but even with the cheats on I still get a burst of enjoyment everytime I turn the PC on to play it. That said, I'm sure people who played SSB: Melee would know a thing or 2 about Earthbound by know. Remember when Fire Emblem characters were included and then BAM. FE released for the GBA. Then again, it's not Ness in Mother 3...

EarthBound

a/s/l?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Westwood: Yeah, I'm a cheating bastard.... but even with the cheats on I still get a burst of enjoyment everytime I turn the PC on to play it. That said, I'm sure people who played SSB: Melee would know a thing or 2 about Earthbound by know. Remember when Fire Emblem characters were included and then BAM. FE released for the GBA. Then again, it's not Ness in Mother 3...

Maybe the main characters might be in SSB:Rev.A real character then a clone like falco.Thats hoping for to much though.

tierrasanta666

Trophies
XP
Country
hi!! can any people help me? i'm register but i've no idea how to download this roms, thanks for your help and sorry for my english, i'm from spain
smile.gif

X-Gamer

GBATemp RPG Master
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hi!! can any people help me? i'm register but i've no idea how to download this roms, thanks for your help and sorry for my english, i'm from spain
smile.gif
Don't worry, there's plenty of people who speaks spanish around here (not me, thought).
If you want the rom, you've come to the wrong place. Take a look at the forum rules and you'll see that we do not allow any links to roms or any illegal stuff around.
However, you can ask any question about the game or anything else if you want.

Darkforce

DERP!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
W00T! Had no idea this was out already! Been waiting so long I thought the day would never come... and all of a sudden bam! First Okami for the PS2, now this! What a day!
happy.gif

Normmatt

Former AKAIO Programmer
Trophies
Website
normmatt.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
Hopefully the guys over at starmen.net will have a translation out soon. Even if they dont actually apply a ROM hack, they will post a dialogue translation. It has to be the biggest Mother/Earthbound community I know, lots of talented people there.
I can see why no one attempted to translate 1+2 on the GBA as alot of people would have played the SNES and NES releases.
I not long ago played quite a bit of Earthbound SNES on my Xbox emu but didn't finish. Will carry on with it hopefully finish before some ENG version of this comes one way or another.

actually the team at http://rpgone.net have attempted a translation but im not to certain how far they got

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman +1