^^title-2357^^

Xboxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got my M3 full right now...someone could check if the videos of your girlfriends are on this version? That was the best thing of the Xbox version...the AI sucked big time.

Peace

xtreme_power

Trophies
XP
Country
lol, this game is crap

I'm saying this eventhough I haven't played it. I couldn't be bothered downloading it but just looking at it you know it crap.

And I doubt there will be any vids of the girls since this game is for gba

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
QUOTE said:
Even the title screen has .jpg artifacts.
Nice
tongue.gif

Anyway, it controls like absolute crap, looks incredibly hideous - it's about 20x worse than NFSU.

As for the girls - on the progress screen there is a "girls" heading, so I guess they're in there somewhere.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
lol, this game is crap

I'm saying this eventhough I haven't played it. I couldn't be bothered downloading it but just looking at it you know it crap.

And I doubt there will be any vids of the girls since this game is for gba

It's a FACT that if you did not play it you can't say it IS bad. So, maybe a more balanced opinion would be nice.

Xboxed

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I got my M3 full right now...someone could check if the videos of your girlfriends are on this version? That was the best thing of the Xbox version...the AI sucked big time.

Peace

It's a FACT that if you did not play it you can't say it IS bad. So, maybe a more balanced opinion would be nice.

If you're saying that I didn't play the Xbox version...lemme tell you that I finished it 100% and I can upload my save if you want. Im positive: the AI sucked, the controls weren't that good and the ONLY thing that kept me playing was the girlfriends vids....Christi Shake, yummy.

Anyways...Im not into GBA pseudo 3D racing games, Just checking.

D

Deleted_11405

i played it a little time and really liked it!! first impression i was thinking it was like jeff gordons racing (or something..) but that game did i played on pc but playing this game on the gameboyadvance is really cooooool !!!! has some small hard curves which are gonna be real tight when playing it against a friend.also this one has real nice graphics. well i dunno what to say more.. should have said enuff, but its what i like (and you should it try tooo)
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.