OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Been waitin for this hope it r0x!

-EDIT-

Four Play Modes: Campaign, Skirmish, and two Multiplayer modes: Hotseat and Link Mode.
Turn-Based Strategy with a Twist: Destructible maps where you can use the environment to your advantage. Characters can face and move in 8 different directions and follow true line of sight rules. Use stealth or blow stuff up. Use smoke grenades to provide cover from enemy fire. Use "opportunity fire" to automatically fire on enemies who pass through your line of sight... during you opponent's turn!
Turn-Based Combat System: Build a crack squad of rebel soldiers to command combat. Capture weapon technology from your alien opressors and use it against them. Rebelstar Tactical Command gives the player unparalleled variety in exciting battle tactics.
RPG Elements: Interact with the members of your squad. Spend skill points earned in battle to develop each character just the way you want them. Equip your soldiers from a huge arsenal of weapons and equipment, including sniper rifles, missile launchers, chain guns, laser rifles and a variety of explosives.

tactics1.jpg
tactics2.jpg

Mar

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sounds pretty good, but i'm afraid the looks of the game will be a let down compared to the rest :/

i should check it out before saying anything though

reaperman

Trophies
XP
Country
I hope the story gets better. I'm on mission 8, and it's still pretty lame.

talking heads are a lousy trade for the worldmap aspects of xcom (so far, anyway)

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally!!!! its like X-Com for GBA at last something good to try since Pathway to Glory!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It may just be me, but on my EZFA cart the story segments and speach bubbles in story mode all freeze the game for me unless I hit start to skip em.

I dont have alot of patience for games like these, but I can see a good one when I see it
tongue.gif

Theres alot of tactics and stradegy in this game and the art looks great. Cant say much for the music though, but its not bad atleast.

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It tried it on my EZFA and it froze on the opening cut scene, after the "press start" title screen. It starts a story segment with narration. The words stay on the screen and I press every button and nothing happens.

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
eh? on my f2au 256mb card it restarted but as far as i know it's your cards fault cause when i trid my other card which was a f2a 64mb card it workd

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, I dont have the other 3 wives